Sign in to follow this  
Lincalbears

Addai for Marvin?

should I trade Addai for Marvin harrison in a dynasty IDP league? start 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 flex (edit: no PPR)

my other RBs without Addai would be:

Edge

Jordan

Cadillac

Rhodes

Norwood

Blaylock

my receivers without Harrison are:

Holt

Fitzgerald

Djax

Mark Clayton

Michael Clayton

Samie Parker

Troy Williamson

I'm worried about Djax's health this year and Addai's talent or lack there of. Would you do this trade?

thanks

should I trade Addai for Marvin harrison in a dynasty IDP league? start 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 flex (edit: no PPR)

my other RBs without Addai would be:

Edge

Jordan

Cadillac

Rhodes

Norwood

Blaylock

my receivers without Harrison are:

Holt

Fitzgerald

Djax

Mark Clayton

Michael Clayton

Samie Parker

Troy Williamson

I'm worried about Djax's health this year and Addai's talent or lack there of. Would you do this trade?

thanks

I would not go for this. Addai has ZERO GUARANTEED return on investment. Harrisson could help you win a championship this year or next.

I would not go for this. Addai has ZERO GUARANTEED return on investment. Harrisson could help you win a championship this year or next.

I would be trading Addai and getting Harrison

I like Harrison (own him in my dynasty) and I would not trade him straight up for Addai as I think at best it will be RBBC for Addai and Rhodes. Your RB's are young and solid. Giving up Addai does not weaken your RB's that much.

What i would like to know is waht league are u in to be so deep at both RB and WR??? and can i join?

12 team zealots field leagues, mostly experienced owners, especially my league, which consists of a bunch of commishs for other ZFLs

12 team zealots field leagues, mostly experienced owners, especially my league, which consists of a bunch of commishs for other ZFLs

Whatever, dude. You can't get that kind of depth playing in a 12 team league unless you're playing with Corky Thatcher.

Whatever, dude. You can't get that kind of depth playing in a 12 team league unless you're playing with Corky Thatcher.

haha believe it or not there's a team better than mine in the same league. In a dynasty league, teams can get pretty extreme on both ends, you get the real good teams and the really bad teams. If i managed the team mistake free, I would also have larry johnson and Willie Parker on my team today