Sign in to follow this  
Nino21075

FWP's value with Big Ben out

I drafted FWP as my #2 back behind Edge, but I'm on the fence about starting him in the opener with Charlie Batch at the helm against a fairly decent Miami D. I could also go Lundy or McAllister, since both are starters. Any thoughts, anyone in the same dilemma? Please discuss.

:wub:

I drafted FWP as my #2 back behind Edge, but I'm on the fence about starting him in the opener with Charlie Batch at the helm against a fairly decent Miami D. I could also go Lundy or McAllister, since both are starters. Any thoughts, anyone in the same dilemma? Please discuss.

:wub:

i would stay with fast willie. his line is better, they're at home, and deuce is coming of a knee surgery and reggie bush will take alot of touches away. i would hold off on lundy until he proves he's the man. they just signed dayne too.

i would stay with fast willie. his line is better, they're at home, and deuce is coming of a knee surgery and reggie bush will take alot of touches away. i would hold off on lundy until he proves he's the man. they just signed dayne too.

I'd go with Parker because he will get the touches to put up big points, the same can't be said for the other two.