Sign in to follow this  
VikingFan

WR and TE help. Leave link and I'll get ya back

I have T.O. as my #1 and need to choose a #2. My first thought is play Driver because if there is any scoring I'm figuring it will be out of him however I think that Mason may be able to get more total yds. plus a td. The TE spot I guess is just a toss up I drafted Witten to be my starter but Watson just intrigues me especially with Branch out of the picture. Leave a link and I'll get yours.

Thanks for answering mine.

I would start Watson and Mason. I am not sold on Favre yet, but Mcnair and Mason have looked good so far in pre-season. Can't say teh same for Favre and Driver.

Mason and Watson

Mason and McNair have great chemistry, and you can't depend on Favre to get Driver the ball against the Chicago DEF.

Watson is a stud when he's healthy, and Brady doesn't have that many options.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228463

Agree with the above. This is coming from a GB fan. Favre also has a rookie WR with amazing potential to throw to (jennings). Driver may not see as much action this season. I think Mason/Watson is good combo. Beware tho. Even though the Pats are slowly fading Graham out of the picture, they still like to toss him in their more often than they should, taking up Watson's time.

Please look at mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228489

I'd say Mason and Watson here. Although I'm not sure I like the matchup for either of your receivers here...