Sign in to follow this  
jwmatthews3

Should I start Torry Holt?

I've got a tough one with Torry Holt. Because of his sternum issue, they switched him to "questionable" today. And because we have a Thursday game, I'll have to make an early decision on him. What's the scoop? Should I start him if no more info comes out?

My other options are not good: Eric Moulds, Kevin Curtis, and Joe Jurevicious. Plus, Andre Johnson is my other starter, so it feels kind of weird to start Moulds also.

I've got a tough one with Torry Holt. Because of his sternum issue, they switched him to "questionable" today. And because we have a Thursday game, I'll have to make an early decision on him. What's the scoop? Should I start him if no more info comes out?

My other options are not good: Eric Moulds, Kevin Curtis, and Joe Jurevicious. Plus, Andre Johnson is my other starter, so it feels kind of weird to start Moulds also.

Keep tabs on Holt. He had an MRI which doesn't mean anything particular except that the injury was worse than they thought. It would not be a suprise to see Holt hyped up and ending up not playing becasue the Rams son't want to let on that there go to guy will not be the field for the opener.

Eric Moulds still has the goods and since he is not the primary wideout he will draw better matchups. He is sure-handed and should be okay this year.

Kevein Curtis has shown some flashes last year but that was when Bruce was out. Now he's back so he's not a sure thing. The Rams third WR always viable in fantasy but that was with Martz who is gone now. Wait until you start him.