Sign in to follow this  
O Face

You're probably sick of leaving feedback, but...

Drafted last night in a 12 team redraft. We've had the same guys together for 10+ years.

Team is in my sig. Leave a link and I'll play along too.

Not crazy with your qb's..just not a fan of Vick. Rb's are alittle shaky since you have 2 rookies and 1 who is getting more and more banged up each year. But I think S. Jackson will have a nice year. Wr's are pretty good. Fitz will be huge again. Te's, K and Def are very nice.

Please See Mine :wub:

Drafted last night in a 12 team redraft. We've had the same guys together for 10+ years.

Team is in my sig. Leave a link and I'll play along too.

Some injury concerns here D. Jax and Jackson's previous seasons.

Some QBs that you may want to look at if they are still available. Chris Simms or Kitna. Both have very offensive minded Head or Off. coaches.

Yeah, QBs are questionable, especially Vick. Big Ben and Rivers should be ok. At RB, Bush and Addai could turn out to be huge steals but we'll have to see. Dillon should be good for now with Maroney having slight injury concern. Everything else is pretty good.

If your league gives more points for rushing TD's than passing Vick should be serviceable. WR's are solid once DJAX returns from injury. You should be able to play matchups with Bush and Dillon until Addai takes over in Indy.

Thanks for replying to mine.