Sign in to follow this  
leftyguitar

its finally that time. askin for advice on the starters

ok guys,

its gettin close to kickoff. i've got a couple question marks on who to start. the main one's i'm goin back and forth on are:

RB: Westbrook or Dillon?

westy against the aweful texans, dillon without maroney to vulture and against the aweful bills.

WR: Driver, Evans, or Kennison as my 3rd WR?

Holt and Wayne are must starts, and 99% of the time i'll go with driver, but the pack is against the bears...

DEF: Miami or New England?

Miami @ pitt without big ben... Patriots at home vs. losman and the bills...

thanks guys, leave me a link!

thats tough now i know why your asking..im gonna go westy over dillon its a tossup dillon will get tds westy will get carries and receptions for yards with a possible td.

definately driver as 3wr....I have same prob with driver and wayne im leaning towards wayne t/o season not sure yet...

take the patriots d more chance for reward and I dont see bills putting up too many points.

are you starting driver every other week over reggie wayne..every one is predicting him to have a huge year.

Gotta go with Westbrook, I like the dual threat of a pass catching RB. I'd wait and see on how Dillon does and how many carries he'll get.

Probably should start Driver, Kennison and Evans aren't on par with him.

And I'll take the Pats defense

we start 3 wrs... i drafted pretty well so i've got holt, wayne, and driver locked in 99% of the time, just am a bit leery of GB vs. CHI matchup.

ok guys,

its gettin close to kickoff. i've got a couple question marks on who to start. the main one's i'm goin back and forth on are:

RB: Westbrook or Dillon?

westy against the aweful texans, dillon without maroney to vulture and against the aweful bills.

WR: Driver, Evans, or Kennison as my 3rd WR?

Holt and Wayne are must starts, and 99% of the time i'll go with driver, but the pack is against the bears...

DEF: Miami or New England?

Miami @ pitt without big ben... Patriots at home vs. losman and the bills...

thanks guys, leave me a link!

Dillon, Driver, and Miami. Dillon should have a good week with Maroney watching and he gets plenty of touches while they protect their lead on the Bills. Driver doesn't get the cred he deserves - he'll get his catches every game just like he did last year. Way better than Kennison or Evans imo. Defense is a toss up - Chucky Batch should toss at least 1 pick, get sacked a couple times, and the score should be low. Just depends how your league scores def. But the same can be said for the Bills.