Sign in to follow this  
Eriadoc

Who Should I Start at Flex?

6 pts/TD, 1 pt/10 yds, .5 pt/reception.

Deuce is facing the Browns, in Cleveland. The Browns have a better defense than people realize, particularly against the run. Deuce will be splitting carries, but he'll get the ones at the stripe. Possibly still a bit gimpy, but had some nice moments in preseason, FWIW.

Fred Taylor is fully healthy, has no goal line vulture now that Jones is down, but he's facing the Dallas defense, which is pretty stout. The game is in Jacksonville.

Michael Clayton could be a nice comeback player this year, but there hasn't been much info out there on him. He's facing the Baltimore defense however, so it would seem like he's not a good choice either.

Thanks for any advice. leave a link and I'll give my two cents on your situation.

I'd go Deuce. He will still be an integral part of the offense and the Browns are a way better matchup than the Cowboys. Also I don't know if Taylor is completely healthy.

Taylor,Fred

RB JAC

08-30

As the Florida Times Union reports, "Running back Fred Taylor sat out his second consecutive practice Tuesday with what the Jaguars said was a sore shoulder." - newsource1

I'd look more into that injury before determining who you're going with. Help me out:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229344

If Taylor's shoulder is dinged, I'd start Deuce. Even if Cleveland D is OK, I don't think they can score. Low scoring games favor ball control and RB's.

If Taylor's shoulder is dinged, I'd start Deuce. Even if Cleveland D is OK, I don't think they can score. Low scoring games favor ball control and RB's.

I would simply start Duece. He is going to be playing for his job in many ways. He'll be shooting for a great start. Good luck.

Thanks for mine seh2000.