Sign in to follow this  
Terrorazer

***Official COLTS vs GIANTS Thread***

Too much excitement for this one. We got three nights still, but it's the quarterbacking of both brothers pitted against each other that's in the spotlight. Who will come out on top? Can Peyton burn the Giants' secondary like he's done to so many other teams before but this time without Edge? Can he avoid the strength and quickness of the Strahan-Osi tandem to come out on top in the end? Or will Eli show that he's benefited from a rigorous offseason by leading his G-Men to victory?

It's Brother vs Brother. Peyton vs Eli.

Or rather Peyton vs Strahan/Osi, Eli vs Freeney/Mathis.

Let's get the hype goin!

i don't know why, but I have a gut feeling Payton is enough of an ass to run up the score on his brother and rack up like 400yds/3tds.

i don't know why, but I have a gut feeling Payton is enough of an ass to run up the score on his brother and rack up like 400yds/3tds.

:mad: I sure as fock hope so :mad:

:blink: :cry:

Peyton: 400 yds/3TDs = "running up the score"

All other QB's: 400 yds/3TDs = had a great game

:D

little early for this thread I suppose. But I'm fired up for it as well!!! Go Colts!!

Can't freakin' wait. I have Peyton in one of my fantasy leagues, but I'm a Giants fan first and foremost. I'm glad this matchup is early, with both teams at full strength. Should be fun to watch.

Yeah...I expect the QB's to have a great game...especially Peyton. With him going against that Giant D, there's a strong chance that they won't be able to run at all against them. It's going to force Peyton to go with the aerial attack for the majority of the game. That's good news for Peyton, Marvin, and Reggie owners..

...with both teams at full strength.

I assume by "full strength" you mean from a "fantasy starter" perspective.

The Colts have 23 players listed as questionable.

Tom,

You know as well as I do, that all of the important guys listed as questionable will be playing (except Simon I think). The Colts are slowing turning into the Pats w.r.t injury reports...i.e.

Probable = 100%

Questionable = 75%

Doubtful = 50%

Tom,

You know as well as I do, that all of the important guys listed as questionable will be playing (except Simon I think). The Colts are slowing turning into the Pats w.r.t injury reports...i.e.

Probable = 100%

Questionable = 75%

Doubtful = 50%

Yeah - you are right. :pointstosky:

In fact - I just saw that Kravitz wrote an article about it this morning in the Star kind of saying the same thing you are:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...STS01/609080474

Ha. I haven't even read that. But I head it on The Drive. JMV was talking about it quite a bit on Wednesday.

Ha. I haven't even read that. But I head it on The Drive. JMV was talking about it quite a bit on Wednesday.

This is my favorite part of the article:

"Did you know you're questionable for Sunday?'' I asked Montae Reagor.

He smiled. "I am? Why?''

I showed him the injury list, table of contents included. It read: Montae Reagor. Knee. Questionable.

"Nah, I feel really good,'' he said. "Probably 90 percent. I'll take some drugs before the game and I'll play.''

He quickly added: "Tylenol. Extra strength.''

A few moments later, I walked over to cornerback Jason David. He is listed as questionable with an injured groin.

"The groin's not an issue anymore,'' he said. "I'll be ready.''

Yea, I bet Peyton comes up huge in this first game. Nationally televised, all the hype surrounding it, and the fact that his brother is watching him first-hand on the opposing sidelines. Both Marvin and Reggie should have a huge first week.

The G-men are going to make a statement Sunday night with a big win in the spotlight. Peyton will get his, but also expect the Giants D to rattle him at times, and the Giants offense will roll. Understandably, there are doubters about the Giants being legitmate contenders. There won't be Monday morning.

The G-men are going to make a statement Sunday night with a big win in the spotlight. Peyton will get his, but also expect the Giants D to rattle him at times, and the Giants offense will roll. Understandably, there are doubters about the Giants being legitmate contenders. There won't be Monday morning.

:banana: Go Giants!

Understandably, there are doubters about the Giants being legitmate contenders.

There are? Where? Most everything I have seen has them winning the East. Then Philly, Wash and Dallas in last.

They're contenders, but Peyton is just gonna wipe them up and show up little bro. It's the natural order of things.

There are? Where? Most everything I have seen has them winning the East. Then Philly, Wash and Dallas in last.

They're contenders, but Peyton is just gonna wipe them up and show up little bro. It's the natural order of things.

Yah, you bet he will.

I predict that if the Colts win this game, ESPN will be asking everybody what the chances are that the Colts go undefeated.

How I hate ESPN.

I predict that if the Colts win this game, ESPN will be asking everybody what the chances are that the Colts go undefeated.

How I hate ESPN.

Fortunatly, we won't have to worry about that. G-men will roll in this one.