Sign in to follow this  
kcarey24

Welcome to my RBBC hell -- J. Jones or C. Brown?

This is sort of like the death row inmate having to choose his preferred method of execution -- both options are equally scary.

Do I go with Jones against a banged-up Jags D or with Brown versus a non-existent Jets defense? At this point, all I'm looking for is a guy who'll get 15+ touches.

Any thoughts are appreciated and please leave a link.

This is sort of like the death row inmate having to choose his preferred method of execution -- both options are equally scary.

Do I go with Jones against a banged-up Jags D or with Brown versus a non-existent Jets defense? At this point, all I'm looking for is a guy who'll get 15+ touches.

Any thoughts are appreciated and please leave a link.

Maybe you need some affirmation, but you're team looks fine. I don't think you have nearly as much to worry about at RB as you do at WR. Parker and Jones should be work horses for you. As long as Jones stays healthy there will be plenty of running room with T.O. and Glenn on the outside in that offense. Your real problem might be at WR. You must be a Seahawks fan wth Hasselbeck and Darrell Jackson. I've got Bulger, Steven Jackson and Wilkins. NFC West rialvry aside, Darrell Jackson is a walking infirmary. He's had chronic problems with the same knee and still had problems with it in the preseason. That spells trouble for a WR. Javon Walker is kind of an unknown quantity as well. After a great START to his career he's been out with injury. He should be completely healthy by now, but you have a lot riding on a young guy in a brand new system. Stallworth and Wilford might surprise. You're banking on a lot of sleepers at the poisition.

Thanks for the encouragement. You're right to question my WR corps. I was "boxed in" on both my Hasselbeck and DJAX picks and really didn't want either, particularly where I felt forced to draft them. Same deal with Walker. We have a one man keeper league (Jones for a seventh rounder) and set up our draft a little differently in an effort to promote parity each season. After playing for the championship last season, I got the short end of the stick with my early picks this season (overall #11 and #23 before snaking begins in the third round). :first:

I have to disagree.. Relying on Parker, Brown and J Jones is going to put you in the basement of your league. Haynes and (now) Davenport will take carries from Parker - he will not continue to get 30 carries a game. J Jones will give up a lot of touches to Barber and I predict Barber will be the starter - by injury or otherwise - by the end of October. Brown is barely holding onto the starting job over Henry, and White is licking his chops to get some touches too.

This week, I'd go with Julius. Hope he has a good game and you can trade him or at least pick up Barber.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=230219