Sign in to follow this  
Rio Gamblers

Who has the better matchup this week?

I wanted to see who you thought had the better matchup this weekend. SF secondary hasn't improved that much from last year and Warner went off last year for over 300 yds. With the addition of Edge, I figure that will help out in the play action pass. With Manning and Edge gone, will Addai or Rhodes be enough for Manning to be a stud this weekend. Curious as to your thoughts out there. Thanks.

People laughed at me when I drafted Batch in the 5th round...

Now who's laughing :doh:

I drafted Warner earlier than most with the intention of only using him the 1st 3 weeks, I love his matchups. I just pray he doesn't get hurt. I drafted Ben for the rest of the year and Leinart for emergencies

The better play without question is Kurt Warner going up against that weak SF defense. However, it's a fantasy law that you are never to bench Peyton Manning..

The better play without question is Kurt Warner going up against that weak SF defense. However, it's a fantasy law that you are never to bench Peyton Manning..

on paper maybe. but if i drafted manning in the first round as you probably did there's no way in hell i'd bench him. warner can still stink it up while peyton tears up defenses - doesn't really matter who it is.

that being said my opponent this week has manning and i hope he is held to 2 tds and 250. but that's not very likely.

on paper maybe. but if i drafted manning in the first round as you probably did there's no way in hell i'd bench him. warner can still stink it up while peyton tears up defenses - doesn't really matter who it is.

that being said my opponent this week has manning and i hope he is held to 2 tds and 250. but that's not very likely.

Yeah, I know that the first cardinal rule is to never bench your studs. Murphy's law would be in effect once you violated that rule just because of the matchups.