Sign in to follow this  
igstar

What RB to start?

I can start 2 RBs...not sure which ones to start. I would really appreciate any advice you can offer. Thanks in advance!!

My RBs are:

R. Droughns

C. Portis

T. Bell

C. Taylor

C. Dillon

I know that Portis is looking like he is going to be sitting out in week one so i plan on benching him.

I can start 2 RBs...not sure which ones to start. I would really appreciate any advice you can offer. Thanks in advance!!

My RBs are:

R. Droughns

C. Portis

T. Bell

C. Taylor

C. Dillon

I know that Portis is looking like he is going to be sitting out in week one so i plan on benching him.

I'm gonna go with droughns and chester taylor. tatum's a tossup as m. bell might get the majority of carries. dillon's definitely gonna get robbed of some touches by maroney. and portis is definitely out.

I'm gonna go with droughns and chester taylor. tatum's a tossup as m. bell might get the majority of carries. dillon's definitely gonna get robbed of some touches by maroney. and portis is definitely out.

EXCELLENT!! Thanks for the advice!

I think Droughns starts for sure against the 'Aints. And I would go with Corey Dillon against the Bills. Buffalo really couldn't stop anyone on the ground last year and Dillon should be good for a TD.

I think Droughns starts for sure against the 'Aints. And I would go with Corey Dillon against the Bills. Buffalo really couldn't stop anyone on the ground last year and Dillon should be good for a TD.

Thanks for the advice. let me know if i can return the favor.

Droughns is a no-brainer. And Portis (injury) and Tatum (Shanahan :( ) would also see the :doublethumbsup: for me. This leaves Dillon and Chester. Dillon has the better match-up but he could lose some balls to Maroney. Chester looked terrible in the pre-season but it's his show. I think Dillon is more likely to score a TD while Chester would be a better play in yardage and PPR leagues.