Sign in to follow this  
Quickolas1

Sportsline: No add/drops after

tried to pickup chris henry for steve smith and cbs says not allowed

we have lineups able to set 5 minutes before each game

has this always been the case: no add/drops once a game has passed?

and no, this is not a commish pre-set. i know that because i'm the commish.

tried to pickup chris henry for steve smith and cbs says not allowed

we have lineups able to set 5 minutes before each game

has this always been the case: no add/drops once a game has passed?

and no, this is not a commish pre-set. i know that because i'm the commish.

It has always been that way.

No Waiver Wire from 5 minutes before first game of week until Tuesday night.

We use Sportsline and our drop day is on Friday. When there is a Thursday night game our commish has to manually make the add/drop on the site.

Since you are the commish, I would make damn sure that EVERY member of your league understands this rule and is o.k. with you changing your roster.

We have a asst. commish who the commish submits his add/drops to. This keeps everything on the up and up.

thank you for the responses. i knew other managers had made game-day add/drops up until kickoff but they were non-thurs/sat game weeks.

no pickup for me :banana:

Yea, my Ist year playing in a Sportsline league. I had planned on picking up and starting undrafted Troupe for this game as I drafted Pollard with my last pick of the draft. Totally sucks that I waited til Thurs nite to make a move.

So far I'm not impressed with sportsline at all. The commisioners have no ability to do anything there. We even have two teams with exactly the same names in our league, because we drafted late and Sportsline has a stupid rule that no teams can change names within 48 hours after teh start of the season. We drafted Tuesday nite.

Does anybody LIKE this site?

Yea, my Ist year playing in a Sportsline league. I had planned on picking up and starting undrafted Troupe for this game as I drafted Pollard with my last pick of the draft. Totally sucks that I waited til Thurs nite to make a move.

So far I'm not impressed with sportsline at all. The commisioners have no ability to do anything there. We even have two teams with exactly the same names in our league, because we drafted late and Sportsline has a stupid rule that no teams can change names within 48 hours after teh start of the season. We drafted Tuesday nite.

Does anybody LIKE this site?

I've been commish on CBS and never heard of the name change thing. As a matter a fact I'll change the name of a team for a few days after an embarssing loss just to slander them. Commish have tons of options to make changes to points, rules, players mid season. Expect the sight to be slow week 1. Its like that every year.

I'm sure he didn't want to DROP S.Smith - I think he meant since Smith was hurt, he would bench him; he had somebody else to drop, but he wanted to pick up free agent Chris Henry and start him. Couldn't do it.