Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davaco

hey sho nuff, recliner pilot, and ty cobb

But the Clinton administration did not get off lightly either. The latest poll, conducted by Opinion Research Corporation for CNN, found that 41 percent of respondents blamed his administration a "great deal" or a "moderate amount" for the attacks.

Do you know what polls really show?

That most who take them are complete and utter morons who will believe whatever someone tells them at the moment.

:banana:

Guest Davaco
Do you know what polls really show?

That most who take them are complete and utter morons who will believe whatever someone tells them at the moment.

:blink:

just cuz you lost in that poll, but when you win, polls are gospel

GWB is the worst president in American history (just as background to where I'm coming from), but even I think that Clinton could, and should, have done more to find and kill UBL while he was president. Bush got this problem dumped into his lap. Although blame can be placed even further back, clearly Clinton did not organize intelligence efforts, among other things, to put mechanisms in place to prevent 9/11.

Guest Davaco
Yeah, Clinton should have taken Bin Laden when the Sudan offered him.

Bush 1 should have have finihsed Iraq off. we would be 15+ years into "mission accomplished"

Exactly right RP - we had our chance with UBL, one of many.

Remember back Dave - we had no authority to go into Iraq and remove Hussein. Bush I feared the exact mess we're in now. I've been told by firsthand sources that during Desert Storm we more than had the capability to remove Hussein at the time, but chose not to. Our mission was to remove Iraq from Kuwait, and nothing more.

Guest Davaco
Exactly right RP - we had our chance with UBL, one of many.

Remember back Dave - we had no authority to go into Iraq and remove Hussein. Bush I feared the exact mess we're in now. I've been told by firsthand sources that during Desert Storm we more than had the capability to remove Hussein at the time, but chose not to. Our mission was to remove Iraq from Kuwait, and nothing more.

we had no authority or mission to invade this time either. we are the USA, we do what we want. dont like it, fock off