also start flex (W/T)

The scoring is:

ALL TD's = 6pts

Pass 50yds - 1pt

Pass Completion - 1pt

Rec/Rush 20yds - 1pt

Fumbles, Interceptions - (-2pts)

Sacks - (-1pt)

One guy has P. Manning, Warner, and Bledsoe. I offered him Gore and Reggie Brown for Kurt. He was interested at first but now he says for Bledsoe which i think is no good.

Other QB's people may be willing to give up are Culpepper, Pennington, McNair, and maybe Vick.

Any Suggestions?? Should I make the trade for Bledsoe? Or make another offer to someone else?

He knows your desperate and trying to take you for a ride if he wants Gore for Bledsoe. I would rather get Kitna off the WW than give up Gore for Bledsoe personally, especially since you can use Gore as a flex option. If you can't get Warner, use Gore for something with Vick or maybe Foster for McNair is better. That won't hurt your depth too much. Don't make the trade proposed for Bledsoe.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231600

I want Kitna but he'll do bad Week 2.

The flex is for WR or TE, not RB's which puts Gore on the bench more often.

If I can get rid of Foster I will, but he did so bad against the Falcons I don't think anyone see's potential.

I may just stick with Favre for Week 2 since its the Saints, and pick up Kitna for week 3.

Anyone else?

He knows your desperate and trying to take you for a ride if he wants Gore for Bledsoe. I would rather get Kitna off the WW than give up Gore for Bledsoe personally, especially since you can use Gore as a flex option. If you can't get Warner, use Gore for something with Vick or maybe Foster for McNair is better. That won't hurt your depth too much. Don't make the trade proposed for Bledsoe.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231600

What about Green's backup?

Other WW pickups that might be available...Penny, A.Smith, Grossman, B.Johnson

Please answer mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231662

If the other guy didn’t take Gore And Brown for Kurt he is a fool. Don’t even bother trying to trade with him anymore.

I agree you need a QB but apparently the other owners think you are desperate which is not going to help your trade situation. Don’t do anything stupid, its only been 1 week. Survive with Favre or the best QB vs. match up for the week for one or 2 weeks.

You have a lot of good players that other owners should want. Once your current players start producing you should be able to get any of the QBs you mentioned for Gore.

Others on the FA/Waivers:

Kitna, Frye, Huard (still uncertain), Smith.

Please do not pick up Damon Huard. The offensive line in KC is a major concern and then you have a new offensive system, no star WR and an unproven QB. Of the available guys, I still like Kitna because he's proven and potentially has good WR if they can get in the endzone with the ball.

I need a QB really bad, please help

Here's my lineup:

QB(1): Green, Favre

RB(2): Portis, Jackson, Gore, Green, Foster

WR(2): Ward, TJ Housh, Reggie Brown, Jennings, Colston, Bruce

TE(1): Gonzo, Colston

K(1): Kaeding

also start flex (W/T)

The scoring is:

ALL TD's = 6pts

Pass 50yds - 1pt

Pass Completion - 1pt

Rec/Rush 20yds - 1pt

Fumbles, Interceptions - (-2pts)

Sacks - (-1pt)

One guy has P. Manning, Warner, and Bledsoe. I offered him Gore and Reggie Brown for Kurt. He was interested at first but now he says for Bledsoe which i think is no good.

Other QB's people may be willing to give up are Culpepper, Pennington, McNair, and maybe Vick.

Any Suggestions?? Should I make the trade for Bledsoe? Or make another offer to someone else?

I would definitely stop dealing with that guy as it seems he's trying to take advantage. However, if you can cut a deal for McNair, I think you would do pretty well. Otherwise, Kitna is probably the best WW pickup. Good Luck!

Others on the FA/Waivers:

Kitna, Frye, Huard (still uncertain), Smith.

Take a chance on Smith, he will always be playing from behind.