Sign in to follow this  
badassbroncs

Waiver help

In a 12 man non keeper league, standard scoring , no pts for receptions. Heres my team:

Qbs: Bulger and Favre

Rbs: Rudi, FWP, M.Bell, V.Morency, V.Haynes

Wrs: J.Walk, J.Galloway, D.Mason

Te: Gates

K: Akers

Dst: Seahwaks

We drafted early ( week1 preseason) and I took D.Davis with my 2nd so thats why my team has no top wrs I drafted 3 rbs in a row. Anyways I need big time help and dont know which way to go. Heres what is available on waivers that I see as anything valuable:

Qbs: Pennigton

rbs: TJ Duckett, C.Cobbs & R.Dayne thats all thats there and the latter 2 is mostly insurance only

wrs: M.Jenkins, M.Colston, I.Bruce, Reg.Williams, D.Gabriel, J.Cotchery & T.Williamson

Dst: Chargers

I know i need help with wrs but that is also the easiest thing to pick up later, but would be big to hit a homerun with someone now, but am thinkin that someone like Dayne, Pennigton or the Chargers dst could ended up being bigger and be great trade bait later on or even start for me if injuries happen. Im really only lookin to pick up 1 guy and am thinkin of dropping Haynes for him .Please help me out , thanx

In a 12 man non keeper league, standard scoring , no pts for receptions. Heres my team:

Qbs: Bulger and Favre

Rbs: Rudi, FWP, M.Bell, V.Morency, V.Haynes

Wrs: J.Walk, J.Galloway, D.Mason

Te: Gates

K: Akers

Dst: Seahwaks

We drafted early ( week1 preseason) and I took D.Davis with my 2nd so thats why my team has no top wrs I drafted 3 rbs in a row. Anyways I need big time help and dont know which way to go. Heres what is available on waivers that I see as anything valuable:

Qbs: Pennigton

rbs: TJ Duckett, C.Cobbs & R.Dayne thats all thats there and the latter 2 is mostly insurance only

wrs: M.Jenkins, M.Colston, I.Bruce, Reg.Williams, D.Gabriel, J.Cotchery & T.Williamson

Dst: Chargers

I know i need help with wrs but that is also the easiest thing to pick up later, but would be big to hit a homerun with someone now, but am thinkin that someone like Dayne, Pennigton or the Chargers dst could ended up being bigger and be great trade bait later on or even start for me if injuries happen. Please help me out , thanx

Drop Morency, Haynes, Favre and pick up Pennington, Bruce, and Dayne

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231849

DEFINITELY pick up Pennington. I had Trent Green and I would kill for Pennington to be on my league's waiver wire right now.

id say ace morency, haynes and favre and scoop up Williamson, Pennington and Dayne

okay, found your link. wow- you were right about not having mcuh to pick from as opposed to the FAs in my league (BTW-thanks again for looking). not sure if you already made any changes yet but i'd have to say that with your options i'd agree with blackbones

:mad: