Sign in to follow this  
gottabesweet84

Trade Help #####################################Team thoughts/direction?

roster and rules in sig

DYNASTY

I give my fourth rb

marion barber

I get

Branch

Id be short at RB for this year however I have 2 first round rookie picks next year.

Do you think I should still hold off and try to get Michael Turner and Musa Smith for L. Suggs and M. Barber?

or take this deal and be shaky at RB this year. outside my top 3

I do get return yards

Also do you think I should try to move Caddy with his back spasms? After my big 3 rb's Im real weak. It seems Im deep at WR but none of which are stud's just a ton of middle of the road (who do I starts every week)

Salty Meat Curtains - Dynasty - 12 teams

6 Pts per TD, 1pt per 25 pass 1pt per 10 per rush/rec, PPR, -2 for Int's/Fumbles

Start: 1qb, 2rb,3wr, 1Flex, 1te, 1k, 1D

QB- Warner, Favre, Carr, Leinart

RB- LT, Mcgahee, Caddy, Barber III, Arrington, J. Fargas, A. Thomas, Sproles (IR) L. Suggs, Shaud Williams

WR- A. Johnson, L. Evans, Michael Clayton, Sammie Parker, M. Jenkins, A. Battle, W. Welker, Randle El'

TE - H. Miller, V. Davis

K - Koenen, Lindell

D - Seahawks, Chargers

Reports out of Tampa this week indicated that Caddy was bothered by back spasms during the game. He has been having problems with these since training camp which explains the limited action that he did see in the pre season. Caddy could be a fantasy bust this season b/c of his back and lack of good o-line play.

:banana: