M. Bell

Wayne

Stallworth

Williamson

Clayton

THE TRADE:

i got: Warner, SJax, M. Bell, Stallworth

traded him: Kitna, Chester, Holt, Keyshawn

at first i thought i was getting a very nice deal(he proposed it), but now its starting to look alot more even. still upside for both of our teams as we have both improved overall.

At best I think it is even, you now have an injury risk QB (Warner) and a QB that seems to be on a leash and could be pulled if he sours. I really like Chester, but you get SJax and on a season long look the other 4 could be even, but Bell could be pulled easily and we'll have to see if Stallworth is a fluke or not against better teams. So it could ultimitly go either way on value.

See mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231807

If everyone in the deal plays well then you come out way ahead. If your guys play average then you are no worse for the wear. You got alot better (potentially).

FF is all about making your team better. NICELY DONE :thumbsup:

I agree also that you got a better qb although injury risk. S. Jackson is an upgrade over taylor. Stallworth will either out perform keyshawn or at worst be = and your only loss is Holt for Bell. I think bell will have a reduced role by the half way point of the season if not sooner but you never know with the denver rbs. Overall advantage you or like someone else said at worse a wash. I would try to move bell to whoever has tatum and see if you can't get a real good wr to replace holt. But the receivers you still have should maybe be fine although roy's next game is against chicago.

Mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231963

I agree also that you got a better qb although injury risk. S. Jackson is an upgrade over taylor. Stallworth will either out perform keyshawn or at worst be = and your only loss is Holt for Bell. I think bell will have a reduced role by the half way point of the season if not sooner but you never know with the denver rbs. Overall advantage you or like someone else said at worse a wash. I would try to move bell to whoever has tatum and see if you can't get a real good wr to replace holt. But the receivers you still have should maybe be fine although roy's next game is against chicago.

Mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231963

I hate to be the only one who is not :blink: I think the other team is making out here, I'll preface that by saying I'm high on C taylor and somewhat low on SJax I think by seasons end Taylor will have better numbers. I'd rather be the other team in this trade.

here's mine.