Sign in to follow this  
CowboySmack

Did I just screw myself?

Traded away R.Bush-J.Walker-T.Glenn for R.Droughns-R.Moss-D.Driver....

Should I ask for a do over? or is team one worth sticking with?

14 team league with 14 on the roster and can only start 8 (1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1TE 1 K 1 DEF).

I will reply back... THX!

Not a trade I would have done...

Bush for Droughns = advantage him

Walker for Moss = push (Moss will only cause problems when he doesn't get the ball 100% of the time)

Glenn for Driver = advantage him

Was this all about getting Moss?

Traded away R.Bush-J.Walker-T.Glenn for R.Droughns-R.Moss-D.Driver....

Should I ask for a do over? or is team one worth sticking with?

14 team league with 14 on the roster and can only start 8 (1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1TE 1 K 1 DEF).

I will reply back... THX!

The short answer is yes. Why would you do this trade? :unsure: It really makes no sense to me. :thumbsup: If you can get a do over, I definitely would!

Please help me!

I did want R.Moss but I also had 2 of my 3 RB's falling on the same bye week... Probably could have gotten much better if I would have waited for Bush's stock to rise... Droughns scares me now and my 3rd RB C.Benson is still an unknown... thx..

Bush for Droughns = advantage him

Walker for Moss = push (Moss will only cause problems when he doesn't get the ball 100% of the time)

Glenn for Driver = advantage him

I agree bush for droughns advantage him especially since cleveland still doesn't look good on o-line which means few to no tds

Walker for Moss = advantage you but only slight Moss will pout but still has better talent

Glenn for driver = push in my opinion. Green bay will be behind all year and Favre's go to guy will get thrown to a lot. Might even say slightly your favor.

Still even with the two slight advantages it doesn't outweigh Bush for Droughns.

Answer mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231963

I did want R.Moss but I also had 2 of my 3 RB's falling on the same bye week... Probably could have gotten much better if I would have waited for Bush's stock to rise... Droughns scares me now and my 3rd RB C.Benson is still an unknown... thx..

I think I would have waited a week on this one to see if the Oaktown offense was really that bad or if sandiego was just that good on D. If Brooks can make it back all 7 steps of his drop then he can chuck and duck, last night he couldnt even to that. In the interest if giving you an answer I would say no dont do this one.... yet

check mine!