Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

My friend just won the SNFF game

http://www.nbcsports.com/nfl_snff/index2/Pages/Prizes.aspx

SNFF Winners Package

Weekly Grand Prize Winners will receive a trip for two (2) to New York City: roundtrip coach airfare, two (2) nights of hotel accommodations, transportation to and from NYC area airport to hotel, dinner for two (2) on Saturday night, brunch and dinner for two (2) on Sunday, tour of the NBC Sports studio for the NBC Football Night in America studio show, and NBC Sports gift bag. Additionally, (1) one 50" Plasma HD TV will be awarded to each Weekly Grand Prize Winner. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $9,000 (Each Trip has an ARV of $6,000 and the HD TV has an ARV of $3,000).

:unsure: ;) :banana: :banana: Hope he takes me :wub:

whoa!!...thats pretty sweet!!...

i remember when i won the trip to the nhl all star game and that went with it...good times....

he should take you...report back how it was...

whoa!!...thats pretty sweet!!...

i remember when i won the trip to the nhl all star game and that went with it...good times....

he should take you...report back how it was...

I hope so also he just bought a 50 inch wide screen plazma this year so if this one is nice then his old one maybe he will sell me old one (4 months old) at a friend discount.

I'm sure his wife gets frist dibs on the NY trip but I'm in line if he decided to take one of his friends :doh:

sweet! <_<

he HAS to ask his wife first..its the right thing to do..he has to mention that its a NY trip..but centered around A LOT of football...that should be enough...

when i won my trip...i told my parents that they could go..my mom never travels..but i kind of knew that a weekend of hockey was no interest to her...

i went with my stepdad..Budweiser suite..all the beer we wanted..hung out with the cbc guys..espn..bernie federko..sheryl crow..and i mistakenly used a pic from THAT as my gtg pic...a mistake as i was plastered..

not that im a model..um..no..but i shouldve looked for another pic!..so when i see the avatar, it reminds me of the trip..good times..

hope u get picked to go!! :banana: