Sign in to follow this  
OB1

How was I not 1st in waivers?

My team lost and was the lowest scoring team in the league. How in the world did I not get one of the guys I put in for? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I am last in power rankings and put in for Bell and Lundy. How is it possible that I didn't get one of them. What the hell is the determining factor in waiver order if not standings and points? :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

My team lost and was the lowest scoring team in the league. How in the world did I not get one of the guys I put in for? :banana:

Seriously, I am last in power rankings and put in for Bell and Lundy. How is it possible that I didn't get one of them. What the hell is the determining factor in waiver order if not standings and points? :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same on how AT got bell.

Here are the waiver rules i found at the league site.

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #1: Overall Winning Percentage

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #2: Total Points Scored

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #3: Head-To-Head Record

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #4: Divisional Winning Percentage

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #5: Reverse Order Of Opponent Total Points Scored

So i would think the lowest point team would get1st in waivers

I was wondering the same on how AT got bell.

Here are the waiver rules i found at the league site.

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #1: Overall Winning Percentage

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #2: Total Points Scored

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #3: Head-To-Head Record

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #4: Divisional Winning Percentage

Waiver Wire Sort Criteria #5: Reverse Order Of Opponent Total Points Scored

So i would think the lowest point team would get1st in waivers

Cabin Fuhner is trying to steal Mike Bell from me and is now conveniently not responding! :banana: :D

If I don't get Bell i'm filing a grievance to the rest of the league and will take AT's top pick next year. :P

Cabin Fuhner is trying to steal Mike Bell from me and is now conveniently not responding! :angry: :pointstosky:

If I don't get Bell i'm filing a grievance to the rest of the league and will take AT's top pick next year. :banana:

I wondered how i didnt get him also since i scored less than AT, but if you put in a claim also, bell went through 2 peoples waiver requests...

:dunno:

I wondered how i didnt get him also since i scored less than AT, but if you put in a claim also, bell went through 2 peoples waiver requests...

:pointstosky:

I put in for Bell AND Lundy and got neither even though I was the lowest scoring team. That is BS.

Stop your fockin cryin. :dunno: I corrected the errors. You guys have to realize I don't have the time I used to have 3 years ago. I actually have a job that I have to work at now. Plus I have all the other crap to deal with going on in my life.

Now shut the fock up. :mad:

J/K I don't know why the software didn't process the waivers correctly. <_< I'll have to check and make sure the waiver order is correct next week.

Stop your fockin cryin. :cry: I corrected the errors. You guys have to realize I don't have the time I used to have 3 years ago. I actually have a job that I have to work at now. Plus I have all the other crap to deal with going on in my life.

Now shut the fock up. :mad:

J/K I don't know why the software didn't process the waivers correctly. :D I'll have to check and make sure the waiver order is correct next week.

Thanks for fixing it. I hope you know I was kidding about the grievance and taking a 1st rounder from you and genuinely being really pissed off about a free online dynasty league. :P

Thanks for fixing it. I hope you know I was kidding about the grievance and taking a 1st rounder from you and genuinely being really pissed off about a free online dynasty league. :lol:

Then you get your way, and have in illegal roster for a week.

I get your 1st rounder...COME ON!!!! :pointstosky: 25 players//.....