Sign in to follow this  
mydogviolet

for the love of god my RB's suck!

OK, so I have been scrwed over in my keeper league and there is nothing I can do at this point, there is absolutely no one out there to pick up

J Lewis - my only real starter

bench:

M Anderson - do I dare play them both against the Raiders?

V Morency - Is he even going to play for the Pack this week?

M Bennett - enough said

S Davis - yeah right

C Buckhalter - is Westbrooks knee gonna give out?

please help!! and leave your link

Thanks for you reply, definately go with Bucky. He's a threat to get goaline carries and with Westbrook returning punts he should get more play. I think He's go a really great upside for the season with or without a westbrook injury. 50 yards and a score isnt a stretch for Bucky this week.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=233165

You already replied to mine but I wanted to leave it on here anyways.

OK, so I have been scrwed over in my keeper league and there is nothing I can do at this point, there is absolutely no one out there to pick up

J Lewis - my only real starter

bench:

M Anderson - do I dare play them both against the Raiders?

V Morency - Is he even going to play for the Pack this week?

M Bennett - enough said

S Davis - yeah right

C Buckhalter - is Westbrooks knee gonna give out?

please help!! and leave your link

Damn..that's bad! Real BAD!! You better hope you have the best WR/TE core in fantasy play. My suggestion to you would be...if you have alot of very good WR's , package one of them with Jamal Lewis and see if you can get an elite RB. Also pray hard for another RB to fall into your lap..

Yeah man that is rough sorry to see that, the only guy you have that I think will see enough touches to start would be Buckhaulter I haven't heard much for Morency and we know Bennett aint doing nothing with LJ and your going with Lewis so I wouldn't go with Anderson and Davis we know isn't doing anything yet either.

Help me out here thanks http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=233003

look for a trade and hope you have an extra WR or QB to trade. AND if you are in a keeper league I would dump 1 or 2 of your lame RBs and look for potential future talent. this year may be a wash but start looking who you can pick up for next year.

I first thought Bucky, but here's another thought that made me change my mind...

what if the gam eis a route like the last Oakland game - Turner came in late to spell LT and Turner scored

if Lewis gets hurt or it's a blowout, they may work Anderson to see what he can do

I'd play Anderson to make sure you get the most out of that game (unless Westbrook was downgraded or might not play)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=233156

I first thought Bucky, but here's another thought that made me change my mind...

what if the gam eis a route like the last Oakland game - Turner came in late to spell LT and Turner scored

if Lewis gets hurt or it's a blowout, they may work Anderson to see what he can do

I'd play Anderson to make sure you get the most out of that game (unless Westbrook was downgraded or might not play)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=233156

Sounds good but isn't Musa the #2 ?