Sign in to follow this  
Swim54

Trade potential for stud?

If you were getting Fitz and Gore would you make this trade and never look back? Gore would be a flex/rb3

I'd take Fitz and Gore no doubt.

Yeah I probably would cause Fitz will be a top 3 WR and Gore is looking like he is going to be a top 7 or 8 RB at this point and the guys your losing are all less value individually than Fitz or Gore so I would probably pull the deal and just hope Gore lives up to Week 1.

Help with mine(see my new reply at end of post)Thanks

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=233003

no contest - Fitz & Gore for sure

Branch is now in a WRBC in Seattle, and has to learn the new system, I think he's overrated myself in this spot

2 medicore RBs for Gore, I'd consider this outright but Fitz too - sweet!

The only thing it would hinge on is your other RB's because your'e giving up 2. That aside you do it. Fitzgerald is arguably one of the top 5 receivers in the game lined up opposite another very good receiver and they will get theirs. I thik Gore is a possible upgrade over the other 2 backs but they give you the versatility of having 2 backs instead of 1 in regards to this trade. Tatum splits carries and even Shannahan thinks he can't handle the full workload of being a legit #1 who carries the ball 20+ times a game. Droughns is an okay back but he's on a garbage team. It boils down to Fitz being a top receiver and Branch being a good receiver. Fitz can give you 1,400 yards and over 10 TD's and I don't see Branch getting that.

Do it. Branch will be 3rd WR for a little while till he learns the offense better. Droughns :dunno: and T. Bell is RBBC. you are getting a top 5 WR and a great Flex back like you said. I don't see that you have much to loose as long as you have another good RB or 2