Sign in to follow this  
A Patriot

portis out

So I finally get to see what Duckett's value is with Portis out(have him in two leagues).

Also own Betts in one and am thinking of starting him over Jordan, naw, think I'll play it safe and start Maroney.

Damn, my keepers were Jordan and Caddy and I am seriously thinking about starting Betts, Dillon and Maroney, is that an overreaction or what :blink: ?

I am very <_< at the Redskins for playing Portis last week. That was very very stupid.

I am also very :mad: at myself for taking Portis instead of Tiki Barber :blink:

And yet the NLF.com Injuries Sheet still lists Portis as questionable. (and it was updated long after this news broke).

Read between the lines: Sep 15 Portis (shoulder) missed his third consecutive day of practice on Friday and was downgraded to doubtful, the team's official site reports. The title of the article says out yet, the official site reports "doubtful."

Again the key word here is doubtful. He hasn't been declared "officially" out. Gibbs is screwing with Dallas. I love it. He's the best in the business at this. Bellichek should take some notes. :thumbsdown:

Time will tell, but I'm not so sure Portis will play.

"He didn't practice today. ... If a guy doesn't practice, he's not going to play," Gibbs said.

So if he DOES play, Gibbs was straight out lying?

Doesn't seem like Gibbs to me, but like I said, time will tell.

I am very :mad: at the Redskins for playing Portis last week. That was very very stupid.

I am also very :mad: at myself for taking Portis instead of Tiki Barber :cry:

This makes me feel warm inside.

Now lets hope Jackson is a bust so I can start my "I told you so" thread. :banana:

Hopefully Portis makes a full recovery because he's one of the good guys in the league. I'd miss seeing all his corny outfits if he wasn't able to suit up for a few weeks.

I want to apologize to all Portis owners. I am the reason he is going to suck this year. I drafted him 2 years ago (he sucked) and against every fiber of my being I drafted him again this year. Because i own him again, you can go ahead and drop him in your league because he will not see the field for the rest of the year.

I am really starting to hate Portis.

I also make this promise to all of you, I will NEVER draft him again....I PROMISE

:wall: :(

dude, this really sucks. why use him last week? they didn't win, they really didn't need him. i think 1 game is ok to lose in order to get your back healthy and 100%, but now you lost and don't have him again! i really don't get it, but i still think he plays a little in this game sunday night. not taking the chance though, going chester and tatum.