Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

TO Injury

This is the reason I stayed away from him this year. Now he will have played 1 full season in 8 years. He Is Injury Prone. The difference is that he usually misses time at the end of the year.

"Injury prone" sorta implies lingering hamstring problems or whatever. This is more of a freak accident. I wouldn't chalk it up as injury prone.

In any case, cnsidering that T.O. came back early from a broken leg and preformed incredibly, it seems pretty likely that he'll come back a little earlier than expected from a little broken ring finger and continue to produce big stats. I'm not worried about it. His bye week is next week anyway. He'll probably miss the following game and then be back for week 5. Or at the latest, back by week 6.

I'll gladly take T.O.'s broken ring finger over Steve Smith's hamstring/in grown toe nail problems, anyday!

Harrison played with a broken hand all last year. Terrell Owens comes back Week 5 for the Eagles game. No chance in hell he misses that game. He can wear a soft cast or whatever. Surgery tomorrow, BYE week, misses the Tennessee game and comes back on October 8th @ Philly. Extra time to rest the hammy, rather this crap happen now then later. This is just a minor bump in the road. I am more concerned about Tuna's use of Owens than this finger issue.