Sign in to follow this  
runninkyle17

What could I get for Addai and Kennison?

Well the topic pretty much says it.

Just throw out suggestions of players that you would accept for Joseph Addai and Eddie Kennison. Preferably I would like to get two players and not just one.

Leave an answer and I will answer yours!

Well, you wont get much for Kennison until Trent Green returns to the lineup.

Addai has just proven he has some value with his last game. I'd wait one more week to see if hes for real. At that point, you will probably get some nice offers for him. But currently, if you sold I think you'd get less than market value for him.

Bottom line: Now is not the time to be trading these guys. You can shop them around a bit, but dont pull the trigger on any deal until you see what he can do Next week. if he has a good week against Jaxonville, there are a lot of people who will line up to get him.

Thanks for the reply. That is kind of what I was thinking too. My other receivers are Santana Moss, Driver, Williamson, and Reggie Brown. My RB's are Ronnie Brown and Gore (lucked out on that one). I am dropping Mewelde Moore to pick-up the Bills D as a backup.

I need a back-up TE (Gates has a bye week this week), but I think Desmond Clark is still a free agent in my league (go figure). Anyway, I may end up dropping Plummer, pick-up Desmond Clark

In another week, u might be able to score big with addai. He totally outplayed Rhodes last week and should take over soon.