Sign in to follow this  
MrBurns

Alexander & R.Moss for Portis & RoyWilliams

I give Portis and Williams. I have been thinking about it all day and still haven't made up my mind. Help a FF brother out. My team is in my sig. It is basiclly a TD league. Leave a link.

I agree. Moss and Williams are about a toss up. Alexander is (or will be) better than Portis. You make out ahead.

You should waste no more time and make that trade. Portis is damaged goods. Alexander is going to get back to normal here shortly. He should of had 2tds last week but the fb got it on the 1yd line.

I agree. Moss and Williams are about a toss up. Alexander is (or will be) better than Portis. You make out ahead.

I agree with this as well, Moss isn't what he used to be but he is as good as Roy, and Alexander will be and is better than Portis so i'd do it. Thanks for mine.

MAKE THAT TRADE RIGHT NOW!!!

Alexander should get going soon and will be great this year. Much better than Portis. Right now Moss/Williams is a toss up, but at the end of the day I would pick Moss. PULL THE TRIGGER!!!

Anytime you have a chance to land one of the big 3, without giving one of them up, you have to consider it. Now as for this trade I would do it and do it now. Moss has really struggled, and I imagine this is what is making you hesitate, but he has faced 2 of the toughest Ds in the league. OAK will be playing from behind all season, and that means a lot of slinging the rock, which means a lot of catches for Moss.

I would make this deal right now. Thanks for mine.