Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

Most rushing yards in the entire NFL end of week 2

Yup, Warrick Dunn. I keep saying he is the most underated RB in the NFL, and also the most durable and least injury prone.

Can't help but root for Dunn. I admittedly passed him up because I didn't think the Falcons would have this sort of running game.

Warrick Dunn is the man. I once waited on him, and he was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. As a Tampa Bay Bucs fan, I am still pissed that we let him sign with the Falcons. As a fantasy football player, I have won several league championships in various leagues with Warrick Dunn as one my RBs. This year, I only got him in one of my 4 leagues, as people were on the ball with him this year. He even went in the mid-2nd round in 2 of my leagues (12 teams). Warrick Dunn also does alot of community service - he is very active in providing homes for single mothers.

This :banana: is for Warrick Dunn.

I just dont know what else this guy has to do to get respect. Yes, he doesnt score many td's but at the end of the day, its the points that matter. Currently he is ranked 4th in total points. Last year he ended up ranking 12th overall in points. I think he is going to pass his previous year production, specially since duckett is gone.

Guest tiki_gods

Don't count out Westbrook. If healthy he'll be a top three guy all year.

Don't count out Westbrook. If healthy he'll be a top three guy all year.

From the looks of it, I'm betting he doesn't stay healthy.

Dunn is running like a beast but he needs to start scoring.

Quit hoggin da ball Vick :ninja:

Guest tiki_gods
From the looks of it, I'm betting he doesn't stay healthy.

Dunn is running like a beast but he needs to start scoring.

Quit hoggin da ball Vick :mad:

You're probably right but with Vick hoggin da ball Dunn's numbers will suffer.

I second the notion about Dunn continuing to be the rushing leader after three weeks. I'm starting Dunn this weekend over Gore. I gasped when I saw that FF Today had Gore listed at #3 and Dunn at #11. Gore has had two stellar games. The Eagles will slow him down (and force the 49ers to play catch up). I like Dunn on Monday night vs a soft Saints 'd'. They're ranked 7th vs the rush in the NFL. The key is to look at who they've played: the Browns and Packers :mad: Sure their emotions will be high with the re-opening of the Superdome (which they should be). I don't see their emotions lasting more than the first half though. Look for Dunn to rush for 125-150yds and score 1-2 tds (this weekend he will cross the goal line). Vick and Dunn together are too much for just about any defense.

I made the same decision - Dunn over Gore this week. And I really like Gore this year.

But Dunn has been special - his TDs will come, and hopefully soon.

Another thing to consider with respect to Dunn, is he is not injury prone. Guy hardly misses any games and is a serious recieving yards threat.

I have Dunn on one of my teams. It's really nice when your #4 running back is leading the league in rushing yardage. Ronnie, Rudi and Gore are on a first name basis with the end zone, however. :banana:

Yup, Warrick Dunn. I keep saying he is the most underated RB in the NFL, and also the most durable and least injury prone.

And guess who is tied for the least Td's in the NFL?

--Warrick Dunn.

Some old argument for Dunn, that we all know already. He always is going to have a high YPC and good yardage--But he doesnt score that many touchdowns.

Also this year for some reason hes not catching that many receptions(If you guys get PPR).

Dunn, Westbrook. 2 Little guys that are also good receivers but just dont get in the enzone enough to give them that much love.When will people realize that it's the o. line not the back.