Sign in to follow this  
Stifler

What is McNabb's value?

In my keeper league, the McNabb owner is hurting. He only has one starting RB (Tiki) and one good WR (Boldin). However, he has Brees and Rivers on the bench. I am looking to make a move for McNabb. What is his value?

I can afford to move a WR easily but he wants a RB.

I have:

Bulger

Kitna

Tomlinson

Dunn

Addai

Taylor

Norwood

Smith

C. Johnson

Driver

Bryant

Cotchery

Is he worth Addai and Bulger? Would you start with a lower offer like Kitna and Addai? Again, what is his value? What is he being traded for in other leagues?

Dude - you've got WR's & RB's to spare!

If you only start 2 RB & 2 WR - you can easily give up Addai/Freddy/Cotchery/Bryant and Bulger! I would offer Bulger & Addai for McNabb in a heartbeat or better yet - Freddy straight up! If you need to go Freddy & Bulger.

Either way - your team is vastly improved! :cheers:

You'd probably have to give up Taylor and Bulger, at least.

Which will still make you the winner in that trade by a large margin. I'd maybe try to move 1 or 2 of those receivers, especially Crotchery who's red hot right now but IMO is way overrated.

If you only start 2 RB & 2 WR - you can easily give up Addai/Freddy/Cotchery/Bryant and Bulger! I would offer Bulger & Addai for McNabb in a heartbeat or better yet - Freddy straight up! If you need to go Freddy & Bulger.

Either way - your team is vastly improved! :dunno:

As a McNabb owner i wouldn't give him up for any of these players. McNabb will be a high point player every game. Feddy and Addai together, would never compare to the points that McNabb would get a weekend. the only way that i would even think about trading him is for L.T. and i don't see you giving him up. So, it's a pretty dead trade. McNabb is prob. the highest point player on his team. If he gives him up, he's an idiot.

Either way - your team is vastly improved! :dunno:

I'd never take that trade and I own McNabb in a keeper league.

I'd want Dunn straight up for McNabb.

As a McNabb owner i wouldn't give him up for any of these players. McNabb will be a high point player every game. Feddy and Addai together, would never compare to the points that McNabb would get a weekend. the only way that i would even think about trading him is for L.T. and i don't see you giving him up. So, it's a pretty dead trade. McNabb is prob. the highest point player on his team. If he gives him up, he's an idiot.

Yes, but you have options at each pos.

Stifler already pointed out the dudes weakness at RB. I think you might be able to get him to bite on Taylor, Addai and Bulger (who's his QB2??). But then you've got to get Mike Turner. After this week (SDG bye) you'll have bye week trouble with ATL but you should be able to find a plug in.

I offered him Bulger, Addai, and Cotchery for McNabb and Vinatieri. I had to throw Vinatieri in the mix because Feely sucks.

right now it would take a gold trade for me to give up mcnabb

his schedule is perfect for the next like 4 weeks

as a mcnabb owner there is no way i'd trade for anything less than some kind of deal with LT or a package of Dunn plus a receiver the caliber of Driver.

but that's just me. mcnabb is by far the leading qb in my league and that is huge value. for now..

but that's just me. mcnabb is by far the leading qb in my league and that is huge value. for now..

"For now..." That is why I don't want to overpay for him.

i honestly think he's going to be solid all year as well. his schedule will get tougher, but still he is looking extremely good (better then i can ever remember seeing him perhaps), they have a good but not great defense and the bottom line is they are a pass first offense with what seems to be a very good pass protection offensive line. you can just about mark him down for 300 and 2tds every week no matter who he plays - that's not even counting rushing yards and tds. there are not a lot of qbs this year that you can say that about.

still i wouldn't expect you to give up LT for him when you do have a serviceable qb in bulger.

He'll be solid all year!

Yea, until he has 4 straight divisional road games near the end of the year. One of the toughest in the league. Enjoy all of the home games early....

Oh yea, IF the eagles were to clinch their division, Reid will sit him for sure. Have fun with that too.

Yea, until he has 4 straight divisional road games near the end of the year. One of the toughest in the league. Enjoy all of the home games early....

Oh yea, IF the eagles were to clinch their division, Reid will sit him for sure. Have fun with that too.

Oh, I will! :doublethumbsup:

Awwe, Did you draft C-Pep or Delhomme over McNabb? :dunno:

he did ok against the Giants the first time around... 350 and 2 with 0 int

Awwe, Did you draft C-Pep or Delhomme over McNabb? :cry:

he did ok against the Giants the first time around... 350 and 2 with 0 int

haha. No, I choose pure talent. Plummer.

Being a philly homer, i just wanted to stay away from those final games. He did do well last week. Playing wash, nyg, and dallas all away in three straight weeks just seems a bit shaky for my taste.

As I said, pure talent = plummer :wall: