Sign in to follow this  
Integral

RB HELP! Who do I start?

Ok, I posted a few days ago, and everyone was about split on who I should start. I have S JAckson (definately starting) and D Foster, D williams, and A Green. The split was pretty much between Green and Foster.

My intuition tells me green, who even though Detroit is a good run defense, has totalled 1100 and 7TD against Detroit his last 10 games against them. Also Foster hasnt done much and could lose the starting job to D williams.

Should I start Foster or Green? I think it is too early to start williams, since he isnt the starter...yet. Green hasnt played that bad this year, and I think Detroits Defense is a little overated. Keep in mind, Foster plays Tampa Bay, another good Defense.

If its between Foster and Green I'd go Green, he put up 100 yards on the bears even though didn't score, so I think he can easily do same against Lions, and Foster will be splitting with Williams probably not safe to start either of them til one is the definate starter or one gets hurt. Thanks for mine

Are you serious?!?!!? did you seeee last week?!!?! why would you even consider foster?? Watch out for d williams. i wanna say to play him but the safe pick is green....the pick for the risky man is d williams..... who will you be!! and get rid of foster because...hes a pile of garbage

Ok, I posted a few days ago, and everyone was about split on who I should start. I have S JAckson (definately starting) and D Foster, D williams, and A Green. The split was pretty much between Green and Foster.

My intuition tells me green, who even though Detroit is a good run defense, has totalled 1100 and 7TD against Detroit his last 10 games against them. Also Foster hasnt done much and could lose the starting job to D williams.

Should I start Foster or Green? I think it is too early to start williams, since he isnt the starter...yet. Green hasnt played that bad this year, and I think Detroits Defense is a little overated. Keep in mind, Foster plays Tampa Bay, another good Defense.

Tough call, but I'd go with Green. Just more certainty there and you don't know who might get the bulk of the carries in Carolina.

Green. In addition to what the other posts said, I don't see GB having to play from behind in this game, and they might even play with the lead. That should give Green more carries. Plus, if Smith comes back for Carolina, that could result in fewer carries.

Definately Green, Williams is a threat to put up better numbers than Foster each week from here on out. Just the fact that he's stealing this many touches makes Green the better option. Green Bay needs the win this week if they can get an early score, expect to see Green take over and hold the game for them.

Thanks for mine!

As it's been said, stick with Green. Detroit may have improved the run Def, but Green will see at least 20 carries.

Thanks for mine!

As it's been said, stick with Green. Detroit may have improved the run Def, but Green will see at least 20 carries.

Green pulled his hamstring !! So watch for injury report tomorrow. I personally would DeAngelo

Thanks for mine!

Green pulled his hamstring !! So watch for injury report tomorrow. I personally would DeAngelo

I would go with Green. One of Williams or Foster may have a good game, but it's a tossup which one it will be. Green is the #1 in GB and will get most of the work. Go with him.