Sign in to follow this  
hecklers

Any Saints to Start on MNF?

I've got Deuce and Colston starting for my fantasy squad. Is this the right thing to do?? Will Atlanta's D shut them down?? Is emotion a real factor?? I believe it will be. What do you think?? I am benching Matt Jones and Cotchery for these Saints players. Is this using too much heart for fantasy football or is it justified?? Let me know. AND GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!

I may have to start Colston at #3 over Housh. If the forecast is definetly a good bit of rain in Pitts tomorrow, i'm prob. gonna put Colston in. NO WRs may get some nice chances, esp. if ATL scores a good bit and their run D is as good as advertised.

Deuce has been hot.. kinda hard to bench him just based on matchup, no?

I may have to start Colston at #3 over Housh. If the forecast is definetly a good bit of rain in Pitts tomorrow, i'm prob. gonna put Colston in. NO WRs may get some nice chances, esp. if ATL scores a good bit and their run D is as good as advertised.

Deuce has been hot.. kinda hard to bench him just based on matchup, no?

Deuce is a hard sit in this game. My concern would be them losing by too much to use him. They are still at this point wasting carries to Bush.

Looking at your orig. post..

You gotta figure Cotchery may have a comedown in Buffalo, right? Their D has been really solid and they're home.. If they whooped MIA on the road, etc. etc. So i'd sit Cotchery.

Jones is a decent start in INDY..but i'd always rather have a starting RB, esp. a hot one versus a WR at a flex spot. Jones hasn't been super hot, but they played Pitts last week..

Tuff call.. Safe bet would be to break up the "eggs in one basket" thing and start Deuce & Jones.. I can't see ATL shuting down NOs offense completely.. any long Brees pass that gets stopped short could be a Deuce punch in, NO and ATL always scrap and you got the whole post Hurricane frenzy goin' on. So yeah, that's what i'd do.