Sign in to follow this  
GiantsRule

phillybear is right...college football is so fixed!

I know this is typically a "sour grapes" comment, but after seeing what happened in the Michigan-Wisconsin game today (and the farce that was Ohio State vs. Cincy last week), I'm pretty convinced that the coaches have money on the game.

4 minutes left, Michigan up by 17 points, and Wisconsin opts to kick the FG on 4th down? Yeah, they needed three scores, but with that amount of time, you think they'd go for broke and try to get the trickier score this late in the game.

What was the line (for the most part) on this game? 14 points! :rolleyes:

Incidentally, I had Mich -13.5, so I was delighted they took the 3-points which put me right where I needed to be for the win. But checking my wireless web for updates, I could only smirk when I saw they kicked on 4th down. Philly knows the score.

so phillybear thinks college football and NFL football is fixed....any other sports I should know about before I go make a bet on anything?

so phillybear thinks college football and NFL football is fixed....any other sports I should know about before I go make a bet on anything?

I didn't say anything about the NFL. :pointstosky:

The Super Bowl was the best example of all.I watched it 3 times and just shook my head.about 80% of the bets were on the Steelers.

I didn't say anything about the NFL. :huh:

Go Seahawks baby. Should be a good one. You guys had us last year.

They can fix it all they want as long as I'm on the right side of the fix :huh:

I got peeled yesterday. ND ended at -3 in most places and what do you think the number one game bet on in college football was yesterday? Yep, you guessed it ND/MSU and it just so happens to push. Bookies don't win don't lose just collect the juice. Yesterday hit most better HARD. Grant it PhillyBear did have alot of things I disagreed with that eneded up hittin. I hope things get better today.

1. Baltimore -7 @ Cleveland 3:05 pm

2. Cinncy +1.5 @ Pitt noon

3. Carolina -3 @ Tampa Bay noon

4. NY Jets +5.5 @ Buffalo noon

5. Philly -6 @ San Fran 3:15pm

I got a free Internet pick from a service that says take Philly/San Fran Under 41. Sorry I just don't see it happening and I'm not going with it.

I got peeled yesterday. ND ended at -3 in most places and what do you think the number one game bet on in college football was yesterday? Yep, you guessed it ND/MSU and it just so happens to push. Bookies don't win don't lose just collect the juice. Yesterday hit most better HARD. Grant it PhillyBear did have alot of things I disagreed with that eneded up hittin. I hope things get better today.

1. Baltimore -7 @ Cleveland 3:05 pm

2. Cinncy +1.5 @ Pitt noon

3. Carolina -3 @ Tampa Bay noon

4. NY Jets +5.5 @ Buffalo noon

5. Philly -6 @ San Fran 3:15pm

I got a free Internet pick from a service that says take Philly/San Fran Under 41. Sorry I just don't see it happening and I'm not going with it.

I remember the days when I was a raving, drooling lunatic, and no one paid attention to me. Now people are listening. :dunno: