Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Thinking about dropping C-Pepp

I'm in an auction leage & have Pepp,Bledsoe & McNair on my roster, I paid top $$ for Pepp believing he would be my clear #1. I'm thinking of dropping him & freeing up a buch of cap $$........I can p/u a free agent qb for $5.......top available are Alex Smith, Carr & Brunell.

Am I better off as I am now or would I be more solid with one of these guys & playing matchups????? Wouold I be better off just going with Bledsoe & McNasty & freeing up a roster spot??

Also.....The TO owner dropped him to free up some cap space(his team is a mess). Anyone think he will be productive as a #2 for the rest of the season??? I currently have Fitz,Wayne,Bryant,Colson & Matt Jones.

Dropping C-pepp will get me $31......$26 if I p/u a FA qb for $5.........

I have Dillon, R.Brown,J.Lewis,T.Jones,Gore, Gado & MoMo.....I could drop Dillon & get back another $25

Is TO worth cutting into my RB depth??

Long winded, I know.........Link me to yours :banana:

I'm in an auction leage & have Pepp,Bledsoe & McNair on my roster, I paid top $$ for Pepp believing he would be my clear #1. I'm thinking of dropping him & freeing up a buch of cap $$........I can p/u a free agent qb for $5.......top available are Alex Smith, Carr & Brunell.

Am I better off as I am now or would I be more solid with one of these guys & playing matchups????? Wouold I be better off just going with Bledsoe & McNasty & freeing up a roster spot??

Also.....The TO owner dropped him to free up some cap space(his team is a mess). Anyone think he will be productive as a #2 for the rest of the season??? I currently have Fitz,Wayne,Bryant,Colson & Matt Jones.

Dropping C-pepp will get me $31......$26 if I p/u a FA qb for $5.........

I have Dillon, R.Brown,J.Lewis,T.Jones,Gore, Gado & MoMo.....I could drop Dillon & get back another $25

Is TO worth cutting into my RB depth??

Long winded, I know.........Link me to yours :thumbsup:

Bump for the mid morning crowd