Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

Eli on bye this week.

Made a dumb mistake on draft day, picked up Big Ben, who has the same bye week as my primary QB Eli :pointstosky:

Going to drop Big Ben and pick up a qb off the ww to start this week. Frye, Kitna, Carr and B Johnson are the top choices. Any preferences??

Appreciate any feedback.

Take Carr.

So far leaning towards Carr, but Frye is playing Raiders and thats a very tempting matchup. Kitna is turning his game around too. :pointstosky:

I am not sure if the Lions can pull it off??? But they are playing the Rams and you have to know that Martz would like nothing more than to score a buttload points on his old team.... Being a Lions homer I am going to start Kitna and hope for some fireworks ....

I am not sure if the Lions can pull it off??? But they are playing the Rams and you have to know that Martz would like nothing more than to score a buttload points on his old team.... Being a Lions homer I am going to start Kitna and hope for some fireworks ....

Excellent point, forgot about that. Damn, this decision is going to kill me. Another option is that i can trade Big Ben for Warner, maybe he will give all he has got this week.

I'm in the same situation and picked up Carr. He's really benefitting from the addition of Moulds and a healthy AJ. If only, his line would better protec him. :doublethumbsup:

Carr, Frye and Kitna are all really close in points. Results in a league with standard scoring:

David Carr

vs Phi 14

@ Ind 19

vs Was 12

------------

AVG: 15.0

Charlie Frye

vs NO 13

@ Cin 10

vs Bal 21

-----------

AVG: 14.7

Jon Kitna

vs Sea 9

@Chi 13

vs GB 22

-----------

AVG: 14.7

Given those three, I'd take Frye as my one week fill-in. He played well against Baltimore and he's got the most favorable matchup in Oakland.