Sign in to follow this  
RS79

Offered Eli for Dunn

i already have lj and parker, but vick is my QB1. Is Eli good enough value for Dunn? Would you do this trade?

i already have lj and parker, but vick is my QB1. Is Eli good enough value for Dunn? Would you do this trade?

LJ hasn't and won't be as productive as he was last year. I wouldn't trust parker to be a 100+ yd rusher each week...You could use the RB assistance...BUT you should keep Eli over Vick 9 out of 10 days a week. Vick won't be an effective passer this year so he is basically a RB who occassionally throws, Right? Eli is good to throw multiple TD's each weeks(picks too) but give more of a consistent QB than Vick will...

I'd offer up Vick for Dunn or figuring another trade....

Dunn for Eli with Vick as your starter could really screw you in the long run. Look at Monday night! You get an inconsistent offense with the Falcons.

thanks, to clarify, i only have vick and was offered eli.

still a good trade if i give up dunn?

thanks, to clarify, i only have vick and was offered eli.

still a good trade if i give up dunn?

Oops, I misread... Yeah take Eli and then see what you can get for Vick after Week 4...Who knows...maybe you can wait a week or end of the week when it won't change your lineup until week 5 and offer VICK for Eli.

As far as the initial trade....Make it You getting Eli is a god send to your Falcons plagued team.

thanks for your response. I would trade Dunn for Eli -- Vick has just not shown enough consistency to be an every week starter and as someone mentioned earlier, if you ever find yourself playing Vick and Dunn you are really rolling the dice...

I would do this trade. You have the luxury of RB depth to afford the loss of Dunn, and Eli is a huge boost over Vick (particularly given the injury risk that Vick presents every week).

Eli continues to be an inconsitent NFL QB but has posted some remarkable stats. Giants D is poor enough that they will have to throw to keep pace with better opponents. And looking at their schedule, they play a lot of quality teams. I say make the trade.

see mine:

link