Sign in to follow this  
mattbiu

Worst FF manager?

If i lose with this, would i be in the running for worst fantasy football manager of the century?

QB: Brady, Eli, Grossman

WR: Boldin, Evans, Housh, Wayne, Moss

RB: Rudi, Lamont, SJackson, Ronnie

TE: Crumpler, Clark(Des)

K: Rackers, Brown

DEF: SD, Balt

If i lose with this, would i be in the running for worst fantasy football manager of the century?

QB: Brady, Eli, Grossman

WR: Boldin, Evans, Housh, Wayne, Moss

RB: Rudi, Lamont, SJackson, Ronnie

TE: Crumpler, Clark(Des)

K: Rackers, Brown

DEF: SD, Balt

:(

What a focking yo-yo! You're already the worst fantasy football bullsh!tter of the century. You have FOUR first round running backs on this supposed roster. I'm sure you'll get a lot of comments like "nice four team league" and the such, but I'm not even convinced you could draft those RB's in a four team league! Quit wasting people's time, chump. :thumbsdown:

10 TEAM LEAGUE, I HAVE TO ADMIT THERE ARE 1 OR 2 GUYS THAT ARE CLUELESS, BUT VIA TRADES AND WAIVERS I PULLED IT OFF. DIDNT REALLY EXPECT A COMMENT BETTER THAN THAT COMING FROM A TBAG.

NEWBIE HAS NO WEIGHT EITHER. IVE BEEN IN FF FOR YEARS. IM JUST A NEWBIE BY FFTODAY STANDARDS WHICH DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL READING SOME OF THE IDIOTIC POSTS THAT ARE TOSSED AROUND ON THE PRIMATIVE BOARD.

The answer to your question is Yes you would be the worst FF manager!

Now for my question - What exactly did you trade your little sister for all those 1st Round RB? Did you give her a 6th round pick in the upcoming 2016 draft for Ronnie and SJax?

Dude why even play in a league where you can assemble this type of team? It is like playing in a league with Sister Mary's School for the Blind and Father Ben's school of Retards. Good luck, you are the champion to the Blind Retarded league :huh:

The answer to your question is Yes you would be the worst FF manager!

Now for my question - What exactly did you trade your little sister for all those 1st Round RB? Did you give her a 6th round pick in the upcoming 2016 draft for Ronnie and SJax?

Dude why even play in a league where you can assemble this type of team? It is like playing in a league with Sister Mary's School for the Blind and Father Ben's school of Retards. Good luck, you are the champion to the Blind Retarded league :huh:

CONSTRUCTIVE.

CONSTRUCTIVE.

What's not constructive are your self-congratulatory posts, dipa$$. Check yourself on the caps-lock while you're at it.

10 TEAM LEAGUE, I HAVE TO ADMIT THERE ARE 1 OR 2 GUYS THAT ARE CLUELESS, BUT VIA TRADES AND WAIVERS I PULLED IT OFF. DIDNT REALLY EXPECT A COMMENT BETTER THAN THAT COMING FROM A TBAG.

:doublethumbsup:

I've got a trade offer for you, I'll give you LT and Larry Johnson for Evans and Josh Brown. Your stable of RB's is looking a little weak.

IM JUST A NEWBIE BY FFTODAY STANDARDS WHICH DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL READING SOME OF THE IDIOTIC POSTS THAT ARE TOSSED AROUND ON THE PRIMATIVE BOARD.

Trying to make new friends, are we? :lol:

Anyway, have fun winning the "short bus" league, chump. ;)

What EXACTLY are you looking for? :doublethumbsup: I already answered your question YES YOU WOULD BE THE WORST FF MANAGER. Do you want us to tell you how to improve your already ridiculously stacked team? If you want us to come on here and validate for you that you are some great wizard of fantasy football, I hate to tell you, but you are not going to get it. You were obviously able to rape and pillage your league and stack your team. CONGRATULATIONS! Step up and get into a real league, with people who actually pay attention to football.

What EXACTLY are you looking for? :doublethumbsup: I already answered your question. Do you want us to tell you how to improve your already ridiculously stacked team? If you want us to come on here and validate for you that you are some great wizard of fantasy football, I hate to tell you, but you are not going to get it. You were obviously able to rape and pillage your league and stack your team. CONGRATULATIONS! Step up and get into a real league, with people who actually pay attention to football.

No I just assumed that all the "geeks" in here would factor in the bye weeks, etc... before judging the overall value of the lineup, thats all.

No I just assumed that all the "geeks" in here would factor in the bye weeks, etc... before judging the overall value of the lineup, thats all.

Nobody really cares about your line-up. Be it stacked or be it craptacular. Big deal. One fantasy team among millions.

If you expected a rousing chorus of "great team buddy!!!" "Wow! You're the FF manager of the year!!!", you obviously haven't been around here long or paid much attention.

Your post is pointless and you are getting the abuse and beat down you deserve.

Nobody really cares about your line-up. Be it stacked or be it craptacular. Big deal. One fantasy team among millions.

If you expected a rousing chorus of "great team buddy!!!" "Wow! You're the FF manager of the year!!!", you obviously haven't been around here long or paid much attention.

Your post is pointless and you are getting the abuse and beat down you deserve.

Thanks for the chat gals.