Sign in to follow this  
zman28000

My team has issues, help!

so here is the rundown.

QB's Vick and Grossman

RB Alexander whose out for sure, reggie bush, and maurice jones-drew ( yea i know i need a back )

WR.. i have no clue who to start. Joe Horn, Marques Colston, Braylon Edwards, or a lavernius coles who hasn't practiced all week.

TE Winslow is outperforming Witten, who i benched last week, just to find out that Kellen hasn't practiced all week either.

Bears D

nate kaeding.

And do you think Jerious Norwood out of Atlanta would be worth picking up? As a Falcons fan, Ive seen he has alot of potential, though he hasn't scored many FPS.... yet.

Thanks guys :banana:

Oh ... btw, anyone heard how long alexander will be out? ive heard everything from 2 to 8 weeks.... If i have to wait too long im dropping him....errr.... trading him hehe

sorry, i forgot to mention its a 2 rb 2 wr league

Definitely pick up Norwood if you have any kind of roster room. You'll prob need Dunn to go down with injury before he becomes very valuable, but if that happens you'll have a great #2 rb.

Start Grossman vs SEA.

RB's.. well looks like you gotta start the 2 who are playing.

WR I'd prob go with Colston and Edwards or Colston and Horn.

TE I am benching Winslow this week because of him not practicing this week but I have Gates. I'd prob take a chance and start him if I were you.

Good luck!