Sign in to follow this  
p00h

Whats the deal with Freddy taylor?!?

Last week I looked at the maurice drew thing as an anomoly. He fit the gameplan for playing from behind, even though Fred taylor is a solid receiver. But now even this week, he gets minimal touches, isn't hurt, and drew is in there in key situations?!? Did we just see a changing of the guard overnight?!? Very strange...

After the first couple of weeks I though I had the steal of the draft but he looks pretty useless the last two weeks. I'll probably start him next week against the Jets but after that :banana:

With SA down, I got no choice but him. Guess who my #2 is. Jamal lewis. What a joke. I might just start jones-drew next week, the kid is electric...

I traded Vick for Fred last week...& I thought I got a good deal too. I mean, look at the Jax schedule after this week.... But, it seems like Del Rio & staff have been trying to replace Fred for the past 3 years.. I dunno why--physically, Fred is as gifted as anyone in the league; I know he has been injury plagued, but I'd think you'd ride him until his wheels fell off... With SA hurt, I don't know what to do other than hope & pray BWB can stay healthy & keep producing...

Was this a case of Jones-Drew stealing Taylor's carries? From looking at that game stats, it looked more like the Jaguars abandoned the run after the first quarter. But as a Fred Taylor owner, that doesn't make me feel any better.

Was this a case of Jones-Drew stealing Taylor's carries? From looking at that game stats, it looked more like the Jaguars abandoned the run after the first quarter. But as a Fred Taylor owner, that doesn't make me feel any better.

Regardless, it is disturbing for taylor owners. Why are they abandoning the run with a solid rb like fred, and a lead no less! Against the colts, they were trailing, but only by a td at most at any given time, and yet they abandoned taylor, and jones ran wild. Something is fishy in denmark. They are not a pass happy team, and their D is great. Something is very very fishy...

I tell you...Del Rio must just hate Fred or something... I owned Fred last year (should have learned my lesson), and I got sick of reading comments from Del Rio that the staff was trying to "save" Fred for the stretch run/playoffs... When Fred is actually healthy, you've gotta use him.. If he goes down, he goes down... Refusing to use a weapon makes no sense.. Something indeed is very fishy..