Sign in to follow this  
kflo

Bernard Berrian

I have watched 2 games of him and he is def more than just a deep threat. He can run all the routes Mush runs. Mush just has the size over him. I think he is going to break 1100 yards if the Bears O keeps it up.

I have watched 2 games of him and he is def more than just a deep threat. He can run all the routes Mush runs. Mush just has the size over him. I think he is going to break 1100 yards if the Bears O keeps it up.

Rex loves throwin' the deep ball too

Off the WW :blink:

I saw something in Berrian late last year, but I never expected him to completely break out like this so soon. The guy is a well rounded WR, and getting better.

As a Bear homer it cracks me up that a #2 WR gets his own post, :cheers: nevertheless BB has been the deep threat last year too with Ko at the helm, so im not surprised at his production, just surprised at his consistency this year. Fantasy football speaking if i owned him i would trade him while he is hot because i do not see him producing the way he has this year "( i hope im wrong ) " i also see the RB getting a lot more involved the next few games (IE TJ 2 TD's)

He was the "Are you kidding?" pick of our draft this year. A Chi Town #2WR??

The guy who drafted him just waxed me this week.

:cheers: Bah :doh:

He was the "Are you kidding?" pick of our draft this year. A Chi Town #2WR??

The guy who drafted him just waxed me this week.

:cheers: Bah :doh:

must have been a homer pick rite?

I'm a fresno homer, thats fresno st., where bernard berrian played and seeing him play just feels great. He was there for David Carrs sr season and he was a monster and going into his junior year mel kiper had him in the top 15 in the begining of the year but he tore up his knee. He came back for his sr year but we had a shaky QB situation and his stats weren't as good. But yea, he's basicaly a first round WR in my opinion. But i guess it worked out for him to be a 3rd rounder cause theres not as much pressure to succeed right away and we all know WR take 2-3 years to develop. Now he'll get paid and roddy white, micheal jenkins, mark clayton, mike clayton, reggie brown, and all the other countless first rounders will probably get passed by him.

must have been a homer pick rite?

No he's a steelers fan...I'm the Bears guy and I still didn't even have him on my board.

The 2006 Gado.