Sign in to follow this  
pixel_monkey

Who to let go?

I play in a standard scoring league. I need a defense for week 5, but I can't decide who to let go of on my roster. The three candidates up for consideration are: Corey Dillon, Kellen Winslow and Todd Heap.

I have Laurence Maroney on my roster. I wanted to keep both TEs until I got past at least one of their bye weeks. Who would you drop?

I play in a standard scoring league. I need a defense for week 5, but I can't decide who to let go of on my roster. The three candidates up for consideration are: Corey Dillon, Kellen Winslow and Todd Heap.

I have Laurence Maroney on my roster. I wanted to keep both TEs until I got past at least one of their bye weeks. Who would you drop?

Can you provide your entire roster and the number of players at each position that you need to start each week?

Can you provide your entire roster and the number of players at each position that you need to start each week?

:shocking:

Without seeing the rest of your roster (assuming it's pretty solid if you're considering dropping one of those 3), you might be best off just playing without a D and taking the 0. I may change that answer after you post your squad.

please see mine:

link

Here is my roster:

QBs

Eli Manning

Drew Bledsoe

WRs

Anquan Boldin

Plaxico Burress

Bernard Berrian

RBs

Larry Johnson