Sign in to follow this  
dirtbagz

Help with 2 Trade offers

I'm in a league that places emphasis on TD (7 pts) and less on yardage. Passing (40 yd per point), Rushing and Receiving (20 yds per pt.)

I'm extremely weak at WR but strong at RB.

My starting WRs are Horn, Chambers, and Michael Jenkins. For some reason I have no backup WR as there are no decent options to pick up off the wire.

My RBs are Ronnie Brown, Tiki, Maroney, MBIII, DeAngelo williams, and Mike Anderson.

Now, my first offer was Boldin for Ronnie. It's tempting but I don't know if its worth giving Ronnie up for Boldin considering Cardinal's QB situation.

My 2nd offer was Berrian and Drew Bennett for Maroney and DeAngelo. This is kinda good except now that Maroney looks to be the #1 in New England, I don't know if he's worth Bennett or Berrian.

So I do need to upgrade my WR corp but do you think I could survive with the guys I have?

Post your link, I'll reply.

Forget the Maroney deal... you'll be kicking yourself later.

The Boldin for Brown deal might be worth the gamble. I'm thinking that Leinart will be no worse than Warner. The problem with the Cardinals (correct me if I'm wrong) is with their offensive line play. Warner with no mobility is a sitting duck. Leinart might be able to move outside the pocket and force defenses to cover Boldin & Fitz for a few seconds longer.

In that case, advantage Cardinals.

Just my opinion.

Dolphins are going nowhere. Maybe you can get T.O. for Brown? :mad:

Chambers is a disaster. His hand plus Culpepper's terrible year and multiple sacks per game spell a down year for him. Berrian is hot right now. But he's a guy that doesn't get that many touches. He get's great yardage when he does get it. But he's not yet a "go to guy". I would do the Boldin for Brown deal. Maroney is going to be the starter pretty soon here and Tiki is solid.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=240600