Sign in to follow this  
ramblin'wreck

L Washington and T Herry for week 6

Please help me decide for a fill-in RB for week 6

Leon Washington vs MIA

Travis Henry at WAS

Both were very effective in week 5. Do you see them continue to get majority of carries in week 6? Who would you rather start?

Again, leave your links. I will answer all, as always

Man, I'm glad I don't have to choose between these guys this week. I'm probably a bit biased against Leon because I watched him throughout his career at FSU and never saw him string together big performances. Plus I don't like his matchup with Miami this week, it's their offense that's horrible, not their defense. But at the same time, I don't like anyone on the Titans against Washington this week either, although I've thought that Henry was their best back all year. I'd say take Leon's 4 fantasy points this week over Henry's 3.

Thanks for your help with mine!

Tough choice, similiar to mine. I'm gonna go against the trend and say Henry because I'm not sold on Washington being the starter. I think they were just giving him touches during a blowout against a prevent D. But that may be wishfull thinking on my part.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=242519

It seems now that Henry will get a starting nod this week at WAS. Now the question is who'll get more carries between Barlow and Washington when the Jets play against MIA at home on Sunday????

Any other thoughts?