Sign in to follow this  
A Dido Brother

Jamal Lewis

So, as a frustrated JLewis owner, watching the game last night was torture. I'd get excited only to see that the RB slashing through holes and not dropping McNair's dumpoffs was actually wearing #32.

What do you think will come of this? Do you think we're going to see the dreaded RBBC? Who will benefit more, Mu Smith or Anderson? Both are available in my league...

I'm pretty sure the RBBC is on the way since they lost this game, but both Mu Smith and Anderson looked good so I'm not sure who will benefit most from Jamal's sluggishness.

RBBC is in full effect, as of last night. None will emerge as the lead back. Anderson looked good in limited touches, as did MUSA. Jamal just looks like he's either done, or just doesn't care. Very frustrating. Their schedule is not easy by any means, meaning the baltimore rb spot is officially worthless. I picked that bum up in 3 leagues, thinkin it was a steal in the mid 3rd...

Too much invested, too much paid for Jam Lewis. If he's healthy, it looks like a RBBC all the way. They were undefeated into last night. I don't think they would fock with what works...even at the expense of FF. :thumbsup:

Got FTaylor and Adai on bye, gotta start Caddy and Jamal.

I'm thinking of dumping his ass for Leon or Betts.

Now I know why he was still available in the early 5th for me........drooling then........grimacing now. :thumbsdown: