Sign in to follow this  
afs

Pick a DEF....even deeper!

OK, I should've added this into the equation in the previious post...I have JAX and BUF on my team. I was debating dropping BUF after the bye week for JAX and grabe some depth for down the stretch. But BUF has (NYJ, MIA, TEN) week 14-16, and JAX(IND, TEN, NE), and I am starting to think I'll need them during the Playoffs. SO this week, I have BUF @ DET, but Dallas is available vs HOU @home. DAL(NO, ATL, PHI) which gives me nothing in that time frame. Should I gamble that nobody will steal BUF on the WW, especially since they got rocked by CHI, and grab DAL, and then re-grab BUF after WaiverPeriod???

OK, I should've added this into the equation in the previious post...I have JAX and BUF on my team. I was debating dropping BUF after the bye week for JAX and grabe some depth for down the stretch. But BUF has (NYJ, MIA, TEN) week 14-16, and JAX(IND, TEN, NE), and I am starting to think I'll need them during the Playoffs. SO this week, I have BUF @ DET, but Dallas is available vs HOU @home. DAL(NO, ATL, PHI) which gives me nothing in that time frame. Should I gamble that nobody will steal BUF on the WW, especially since they got rocked by CHI, and grab DAL, and then re-grab BUF after WaiverPeriod???

Basically you're saying you are willing to gamble on losing out three weeks down the stretch with DAL rather than gamble this one week with BUF...I woudl stick with what you have--that would be too big a risk for me.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=242892

I am in a deep league. You are fine with Buf @ Det and you really don't need to change that. Dallas is a toss up at the end of the season, JAX will rule it until then and Buf will probably be the better long term option.

I'd stay with what you have. Possibly losing those playoff matchups is not worth it.