Sign in to follow this  
Melvinbet

Which RB's to start?

Due to many bye week RBs on my roster I was left with T. Jones and T. Barber as my only 2. I picked up Morris (would be for this week only, then drop) to start in place of Tiki due to matchup worries or in place of Jones due to Benson worries. Another concern about Chicago is that it does not seem they really grind the clock but rather just keep airing it out for more points.

I'm just wondering if Morris would be a better start than either Tiki or T. Jones this week? The Rams are not the worst against the run but they are not that good. I believe they rank 20th against the run.

Am I thinking right? What would you do?

Thanks for any help!

(Standard Scoring league, Start 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K,1DEF)

Thanks for your help

I dont know if leaving tiki on the bench is such a good idea, morris looks like will have a good game but i would still take tiki over him

I too would play Tiki over Morris. At the very least, he can make up lost rushing yardage with his receiving.

I'd go for Barber personally...normally i like taking a gamble but it's just that Morris and Barber will prolly end up with about the same yardage (maybe a slight plus for Morris tho since he's playing the Rams) but what worries me is when they're in the redzone and going for a TD if Hasselbeck will try to force it in it by throwing or hand it off.

Dunno, i just think that Barber will make his first TD this week. Either way tho, good luck <_<

Tiki hasn't been productive but I can't see starting Morris over Tiki. I'm a big Hawks fan, but I just don't see Morris putting up great fantasy numbers unless your league favors yards over TDs. Morris may have decent yardage numbers but I really don't think he'll score a TD. Best case scenario for Morris IMO would be 80-100 total yards. Tiki has better upside.

Here's mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243397

I have edited my question since the above answers were given.

I would go with Tiki. Atlanta has a tough D but this is going to be a hard fought game and I really think Tiki will get his yards if not a TD. I think at worst he will have similar numbers to Morris this week and Tiki has much more upside.

In being redundant, i'd start Tiki. I feel like Giants and Falcons will be more of a shootout than people think.

Please see mine as I have to decide b/w Morris and Gore.