Sign in to follow this  
gram

defense nightmare

16 team league. learned the hard way to get a D for my bye week earlier. usually start jags. its a bloody nightmare this week

sf vs sd

cards vs chicago

titans vs was

tex vs dal

or just dont start anybody. any thoughts?

defense is highly important in this league. wierd rules make them as important as starting qbs/wrs

will answer yours

I would look at the Titans or Texans, after the way that the DAL and WAS offenses played last week, both could be good options. I am not sure whether you would be better off not using a D it would depend on the scoring in your league. I have never seen a D in my league get negative points though, so I would not think of that as an option.

Thanks for mine.

i would probably go w/ tennesse after what they showed last week vs. indy. i'd also give arizona some thought. they are much tougher at home - and on monday night... but chicago has looked unbeatable. tough one... thanks for the help.

Definitley not a lot of quality options there for you, but I think Tenn could be a decent fill in this week. Was is coming off an awful showing against the G-men and if that holds you could get some decent points.