Sign in to follow this  
chitown81

RB with the most upside rest of year

which of these guys has the most upside the rest of the season, taking into account who they are RBBC with or backing up (and chance of other guy getting injured), and their remaining schedule....

barlow or washington (next few games.... mia det cle ne chi)

deangelo williams--maybe back to healthy in a few weeks? (dal tb stl was phi)

b. jacobs (atl dal tb hou chi jac ten)

mo. morris (stl min kc oak stl sf gb)

l. white (was hou jac bal phi nyg ind)

herron (mia ariz buf min)

m. smith or m. anderson (car no cin ten)

i think the most obvious choice is williams, but will his injury linger or will he have lost the carries he was getting by the time he's back to fully healthy?

leave a link, i'll respond

edit: my other RB's are Gore, Caddy, L. Jordan (oops), and K. Jones. all solid, but all mediocre. so im looking to find someone to take a chance on that could come up big later this season.

I like Leon Washington as potential feature back the most.

NExt I'd say L. White, b/c he might be taking over for Henry down the line.

AFter that Herron.

The others don't excite me so much, with the Baltimore backs inspiring me the least.

i would say washington, barlow is going to vulture some TD's but washington is the man in NY now.

Without knowing Williams injury status. I would rank them White, Washington, Williams.

which of these guys has the most upside the rest of the season, taking into account who they are RBBC with or backing up (and chance of other guy getting injured), and their remaining schedule....

i think the most obvious choice is williams, but will his injury linger or will he have lost the carries he was getting by the time he's back to fully healthy?

i disagree strongly with the guys saying l.washington is the featured back now. the jets tried that once this season already and it didn't go so well. he's a change of pace back and that's all. barlow is still the man for the jets.

so yea... of the list you provided, the jets will have the best time of it in the near future. and i'm guessing barlow over washington.

thanks for answering mine.

Might depend on your roster, but right now I would stick with Williams. Apparently Barlow is starting again, Houston could return and apparently CMart is showing up around the practice field. Barlow is not worth owning. LWhite looks good but he has to get past Henry (which could happen later). Musa/Anderson could get some time if the Ravens go away from JLewis, but they just might end up splitting time if that's the case. AGreen is not out for the year yet, and you might just end up looking at the inactives list every Sunday trying to figure if Herron will play (there's Morency there too). I don't think Jacobs and Morris are good long term. - I have DW and I'm thinking he gets to play this year, it's just too bad about the sprain and that's my only concern even if it keeps him out for just 2 weeks.

I would lean towards Williams still due to the fact that he will get some touches every game (especially a blowout), with Musa Smith coming in second...I think JLewis may get benched at some point this season.

I'd say williams, white then MoMo.........

Foster does not instill a lot of confidence in making it through the season.

White is one turf-toe from starting.

MoMo.....is the clear starter untill Alexander comes back.......I think Alexanders first projected start is on artificial turf which is HARD & could get him re-injured if he starts that game......his injury could become chronic at any time as well which puts MoMo in a good spot.

forget the rest.

thx for mine

Here are my ranking:

1. Deangelo

2. L. Washington

3. M.Morris

4. L. White

5. Herron

6. Jacobs

7. baltimore RB

Thanks for answering mine.

LenDale White for me. I'm trying to hang onto him too, because when Henry goes down, White will be in. He's got explosive potential for a team that has no potential...

I like Washington then White...

Williams is going to continue seeing a part-time role as long as Foster can stay healthy

White is actually the biggest upside as it is only a matter of time until he ends up starting...

please answer mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243618

sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I just got in. Thanks for replying.

right now it's Washington

When Foster goes down, Williams

edit: my other RB's are Gore, Caddy, L. Jordan (oops), and K. Jones. all solid, but all mediocre. so im looking to find someone to take a chance on that could come up big later this season.

thats a tough one. if you are looking at schedule alone I would say herron, but thier defense is so poor that i don't think he would be getting enough carries. I like williams as well, I think he has great potenial, and I think it is beginning to be that time of the season when foster gets hurt..

here is mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243807