Sign in to follow this  
superdoug82

QB help

I am 2-4 even though i am second in the league in points scored (awful luck). I need to win this next game. I have marc bulger on bye and need a QB fill in. Who would you pick up

Rivers (at KC)

Pennington (home vs. Det)

Kitna (at NYJ)

My initial thought is pennington because detroit is the worst defense for fantasy qbs. I would go rivers if the game was at home but arrowhead can be tough. Tell me what you think. I will reply to yours if you post a link

It definately be between Leinart and Pennington. Can't go wrong with either matchup.

Go with Leinart.

Rivers has a tough matchup vs. KC at KC I had him at one point and moved him because I didn't want that matchup for when I sat Bulger.

Pennington has a good matchup vs. the Lions.

Leinart has a nice matchup vs. Oak.

Kitna has a nice matchp vs. NY.

I'd probably go Kitna as he'll have the best long-term value for this season. Unless you're in a keeper league -- then go with Leinart or possible Rivers.

Lets face it, Leinart is a rook and you never know what you're going to get.

Rivers has been solid lately but his matchup turns me away a little bit. I still think he may have a great game.

Pennington has a good matchup and has proven he can put up numbers. I always like to go with the greater percentage in these instances and i think that would be Pennington.