Sign in to follow this  
m nagle

chris perry

He was the goal line back last year. no idea how they will use him this year. I just hope his return helps Palmer. We shall see. I probably wouldnt start him this week, as you have no idea what you will get.

He was the goal line back last year. no idea how they will use him this year. I just hope his return helps Palmer. We shall see. I probably wouldnt start him this week, as you have no idea what you will get.

Chris Perry the GOAL_LINE back ??? If he was the goal-line back, then he didnt do worth a darn ! Chris Perry - 0 rushing TDs - RUUUUUUDI- 12 rushing TDs !!

Chris Perry is the Bengals 3rd down back and occasional change of pace rusher......Nothing more !!! :doh:

It all depeds if its a PPR league or not. If it is, he could make a good flex play. However, if its not PPR, I wouldnt play him. Actually, I wouldnt even own him it wasn't a PPR league. He had 50+ catches last year I believe, and that was despite the fact he didn't play in all the games.

Think before you speak.

Jackass.