Sign in to follow this  
Sux2butoo

Who will get me the needed TD points?

Do I start Delhomme against Cinny or Lienhart against the second string guys in Oak.

I need at least 12 points, ie: 2TDs from this gamble

who is the best bet

Cinny and Oak apprently (to my disbelief) are decent vs. the pass, but who will go for it anyway?

Thanks

Do I start Delhomme against Cinny or Lienhart against the second string guys in Oak.

I need at least 12 points, ie: 2TDs from this gamble

who is the best bet

Cinny and Oak apprently (to my disbelief) are decent vs. the pass, but who will go for it anyway?

Thanks

Delhomme. Lienhart is good but Delhomme is better after SS's return. and cinny has been ok D so far.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=0#entry2800046

Thanks for mine: seh2000

In your case, if you get bonus points for TD length, go with Delhomme. I am thinking both should get 2 TDs but you could get a 50+ yarder outta Smith and Delhomme.

Thanks for mine: seh2000

In your case, if you get bonus points for TD length, go with Delhomme. I am thinking both should get 2 TDs but you could get a 50+ yarder outta Smith and Delhomme.

Delhomme is the correct answer. Lienart just doesnt have the proformance history built up yet. And he's going against the "#1" pass defense in the league.

Delhomme

Either should have a great day as neither Cincy or Oak have a D.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the #1 pass def is for fewest number of passing yds per game because nobody needs to throw on the Raiders since they can't stop the run. :thumbsdown: