Sign in to follow this  
ramblin'wreck

Would you drop Droughns?

Would you drop Droughns now or keep waiting? Potential pick ups if I drop him include Leon Washington and Brandon Jacobs. It will be tough to get Leon since other guys in my league are also eyeing the guy. It'll be a fierce competition when the market opens tomorrow (our league is locked between Sunday and Wednesday) .. anyway, to sum up, would you drop Droughns? And if so, for who?

My other backs are SA, Chester, Ahman Green, LJordan

Leave links.. I will answer all, as always..

:banana:

Would you drop Droughns now or keep waiting? Potential pick ups if I drop him include Leon Washington and Brandon Jacobs. It will be tough to get Leon since other guys in my league are also eyeing the guy. It'll be a fierce competition when the market opens tomorrow (our league is locked between Sunday and Wednesday) .. anyway, to sum up, would you drop Droughns? And if so, for who?

My other backs are SA, Chester, Ahman Green, LJordan

Leave links.. I will answer all, as always..

:clap:

No brainer, IMO. I dropped Droughns last week for Leon to start for SJax's bye...I won :banana:

Do it before someone else grabs Leon. Droughns is a bust.

EDIT: mine was in a keeper league but regardless...I go with Leon. More upside and Droughns has done nothing.

See mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=247484

I would try for Washington, but not Jacobs. Maybe Cle. can turn it around with a new OC.

Thanks for mine.

Washington > Droughns > Jabobs

I just picked up Leon yesterday and expecting big things from him this week and hoping the rest of the year or until I can trade him (maybe). I really only need him I hope this week with Ronnie on bye and SA due back next week.

You being a SA owner as well, what do you think the impact on him being now that Hass is out the 1st 2 weeks he is back? I am hoping Seneca Wallace does good this week to take some pressure off SA and the running game.

Mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=247451